𝟏𝟎 ; 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞

>> KDJ POV <<

I panicked.
"Huh, you bastard! Junghyeok, please..."
I pleaded; despite knowing he couldn't hear me.
"Please get up."

My wrists shook as I held him. I then felt weight being pushed on me; he had collapsed.
"You..."

Stupid guy. I knew something was wrong. But if it was this bad, didn't he plan on telling me? Sooyoung? Lee Seolhwa? Anybody?
But no, that's when I remembered who Yoo Junghyeok really was. He kept everything to himself and would rather suffer the pain than share it to those around him.
He was a true protagonist.

But the problem now was... what should I do with his unconscious body? He did this right when he entered my house. Now, it was my problem.

I wanted to call Han Sooyoung so that girl could help me with this but I stopped.
Maybe it was my job. To help Junghyeok.
Is that why he came with me?

* * *
>> YJH POV <<

My eyes blurred like an unfamiliar memory was being played before me. It took a painful minute to adjust my vision. But when I did, I saw an anxious face watch me with a suddenly bewildered expression.

Those eyes. Eyes of the darkest side of the moon. The lightless part of a star which no one ever saw.
It was Kim Dokja.
"Ah, you're finally awake,"

Up close, his face was truly mesmerising. A fair complexion like pearls were embedded into his skin. Beautiful and slim lips of bright scarlet. And that cute pair of eyes which shone more grandly than any other galaxy could.
In my sky, he was always the brightest star.

I struggled and grasped the environment. I had just realised my situation.
I was in Kim Dokja's bed. Under his duvet. Kim Dokja slept by my side with his hands tucked under the sheets.

He shot me a scared gaze. "How are you now?"

My face faded into a visible red. What happened that I ended up here? All I recalled was a headache, and then...

. . .