#19 - A better deal

Hello everyone, new chapter time. There aren't many good stories to read on Wattpad or I can't find them at least. If you have any recommendations feel free to comment them here or dm me the title, I want more inspiration. The only thing I ask is that the story be pretty coherent and not have many spelling or grammar mistakes. If possible, some that don't feel rushed, I prefer slow burn (if you couldn't tell by my stories).

I open my eyes and look over to my alarm clock, it reads 9:38 AM. I get up feeling like I slept on a pile of bricks and begin to do my daily stretches and pop my back. Finishing that up I walk into the kitchen and make a quick breakfast, eggs with breakfast sausage and (drink of your choice). I sit down and begin to eat my food thinking over what had happened yesterday. A pretty cool fight against some lady, driving my weaponized Tampa around, Rias telling me about a deal she wants to make with me. Technically I can accept her offer as I never signed a contract with this other person so I'm not legally bound to stay.

Y/N: I guess I should talk to her again. See if it's worth my time.

Quickly finishing my food I stand up and start making my way to the bathroom to take a shower. 7 minutes later I come out bathed and changed into some fresh clothes. I make my way to the garage and get on my oppressor, it's a pretty fast way to get to the school.

Y/N: I hope they're in the abandoned building I fought them in once. Seemed like a headquarters or something.

I drive out of my garage and boost into the air, thankfully it was still early enough that people were either at work or school. Gliding the whole way I land my bike on the right side of the building and hid it in some vines and shrubs around the area. Making my way inside I expected to hear some voices or anything like that but there was nothing.

I walk into what seems to be the main area where the group meets and where we fought. The bullet holes seem to have been fixed,

Y/N: Wonder who they hired for that.

I push that thought away and just sit down on the main chair behind the desk, as I did last time though not looking for a fight. I close my eyes for a bit, I'm not sure when they'll be back so it seemed appropriate at the time.

I open my eyes just in time to see the main doors open and the entire group walk inside.

YN: Well, Well, Well. Fancy seeing you all here

Rias: What are you doing here?

Y/N: I'm here to discuss yesterday's events and what you offered me.

I squint my eyes at Rias trying to read any micro expressions she is making or any body movements that mean hostility. After seeing none I lean back in the chair and prop my feet up on her desk.

Y/N: Please, take a seat.

I said motioning to the couches. They all surprisingly take a seat and stare at me, clearly waiting for me to initiate the conversation.

Y/N: So, about that deal. Have you figured out all of the logistics?

Rias: Just about done. Once you finally accept the deal and become part of my peerage you will receive the money, we will go and get the promised item, and we will shortly start teaching you magic.