School teacher - Part 27 - Arthur x Reader

"How do you feel this morning?" (Y/n) asked, as she pushed herself up into a seated position.

"Better fa being able ta wake up next ta you. I could get used ta it..........." Arthur replied, smiling at the woman by his side and ignoring his bad head as he reached up and placed his rough hand on her cheek.

"Ya beautiful, ya know that, don't ya..........?"

"Beautiful? I must look a complete mess. What with all the crying and having a head full of straw............" The former teacher said, as she pulled a couple of offending dried grass from her hair.

"I should imagine that I look more like an unkempt scarecrow, than anything else.........." She added with a giggle. Arthur moving a little closer, so that he could rest his forehead against hers.

"Don't matter. Ya always beautiful ta me." The oldest Shelby told her, before moving his head just far enough away, so he could take her in. It obvious, that as she had said, she had been crying; that the night had taken its toll on her. But what he said was true, she was still beautiful, and he could not keep his eyes from her lips. Those plump, inviting lips; lips that he had thought about kissing, for so long. Arthur now unable to stop himself, his lips crashing into hers. A small, shocked gasp coming from (Y/n) at his sudden movement; but just when Arthur thought that she would move away, he felt her pull him closer. The kiss deepening, as he pushed the teacher back down onto the straw; one hand moving into her unruly hair, while the other came to rest on her hip.

                                                              >>----------------------------------<<

(Y/n) couldn't help but gasp, as Arthur suddenly kissed her. It wasn't that the gesture was no not wanted. She had been waiting for a kiss like this from the moment she had met him; no, it was just that she hadn't expected him to kiss her there and then. But as he had, she wasn't about to let him go; pulling him closer before Arthur lay her back down in the straw. The teacher sure that all her senses were aflame, as his hand moved up into her hair and his lips moved from hers down her neck and to her collarbone. Her breath becoming shallow, as his hand crept up from her hip, and began to make light work of the buttons on her creased, and slightly dirty, thanks to a night on the straw, blouse.

If anyone would have told her a week ago, she would not only be back in Small Heath; not only back with Arthur but feeling as though she now loved him more than she had done before; she would have told them that they were out of their mind. Yet here she was, her body becoming warmer, as Arthur nipped at her skin. His whispered words continuing to compliment her; to tell her of each and every feeling that he had for her.

"A.......Arthur.........please.........." (Y/n) moaned, as his hand touched her bare flesh. Her insides now aching; unable to think about anything but being touched, being taken by the older man. A soft whimper coming from her, as Arthur pulled away and looked down at her.

"Do ya mean..............?"

"Please, Arthur.........." She interrupted, as she placed her hands on either side of her skirt and inched it up slowly until Arthur could see the tops of her stockings. His already hardening cock, now feeling as though it were solid, as he looked at what had been revealed.

"Please. I want you. I need you............" (Y/n) begged, placing her hand on his chest. Another whimper coming from her, as Arthur carefully moved her skirt up just a little more, so that he could see the pretty fabric that concealed his prize.

"Ya sure.............?" (Y/n) unable to form any words, as Arthur's hand began to move over the soft material of her undergarment. Sure, that she just might explode if he didn't take her; simply nodding her head in reply. Arthur powerless to stop himself from smiling, as he took off his shirt, and moved over her. His lips kissing down her neck, to the tops of her breasts, before descending even further. The former teacher letting out a loud, lewd moan, as he positioned himself between her open legs, and pulled her underwear to the side. (Y/n) having a feeling that she would lose her mind from pure pleasure, as Arthur began to feast on her. Her hand moving over her mouth, as her gasps and moans, got louder. Sure, that if she didn't, even Tommy and Charles at the big house, would be able to hear her.

                                                             >>------------------------------------<<

"What............?" John asked in disbelief, as his brother explained what had happened the night before.

"Why didn't ya come and get me..............?" He continued, angered that Arthur had been able to leave the house with his gun, and Tommy hadn't called on him.

"I didn't have time..........I couldn't wait for ya ta get here. And anyway, I found him, he's safe......"

"Where is he..............?" John continued as he got to his feet and made his way to the door of Tommy's office.

"He's in the old stable block......but (Y/n) is with him. Just let em..........." Tommy called out. Cutting himself off, as John threw open the door and ran out of the room. The head of the family firm sure that his younger brother had only heard the words, 'old stable block', and nothing else. Tommy knowing full well how close his older and younger brother were; just hoping that when his younger sibling got to the old stables, he would find Arthur and (Y/n) in the same peaceful state that he had left them; and leave them to make their own way back to the house, when they were ready.

                                                                 >>--------------------------------<<

John quickly made his way to the old stables. He was angry at Tommy. How could he do this? How could he not call him when he had realised that Arthur had gone missing with his gun? He should not have left him in the dark until that moment. What if something had happened to Arthur? What if he had finally let the demons in his head, win, and used that gun; then what? Arthur would be dead, and he wouldn't have even got a chance to see his oldest sibling one last time. John feeling his heart pound against the inside of his rib cage, as he finally got to his destination. His nervousness and worry getting the better of him, as he heard some strange, muffled sounds from the other side of the old, wooden door, and used his boot to kick it in. Stopping in his tracks, as he saw his oldest brother raise his head from between (Y/n)'s legs and glare at him, before the former school teacher scramble back and did her best to cover not only her half naked form, but also her embarrassment, at them being caught. Arthur getting to his knees and continuing to glare at his brother, before two loud words left his lips.

"FUCK OFF!"