Chapter 15 Attention Whore

Beginne am Anfang

"Y/n, Tell me who did this to you." His voice now more disoriented, Pennywise walked closer to Y/n, cornering her. This caused the attention of Freddy, Billy, Stu and Glen/ Glenda to all grow worried for Y/n's safety. Pennywise at this point was unhinged and had completely lost control of his emotions.

The fear radiated off of Y/n, her pheromones made Pennywise go crazy. He had no idea what came to mind yet once he smelled Y/n's fear he slammed her into the wall. Her fear grew as she noticed the dark gleam that was in Pennywise's eyes, his teeth barred as his claws dug into the wallpaper, creating massive claw marks.

Freddy ran and slashed at Pennywise as a distraction for Billy to pull Y/n away from the entity. Wrapping Y/n in his arms, Freddy was quick to sheld the 4. Glen/ Glenda having a mini panic attack, ran upstairs to inform his mother and father about the fight that was taking place down in the living room.

"Leave her the fuck alone, Clown!" Freddy defended which made Pennywise laugh uncontrollably, pulling at his hair in a manic way. Y/n's cries were soft yet audible to the clowns ears.

"You think I'm gonna let you bitches separate me from Y/n, you've got another fucking thing coming demon!" Pennywise's yells were loud and vicious, unlike his normal sweet, charming self this scared Y/n to the point where it will give her flashbacks to the toxic home she shares with her father.

"STOP IT, PLEASE STOP. GOD PLEASE STOP, IM SORRY IM SORRY." Y/n collapsed on the floor clutching her head and sobbing loudly.

'Shit, Shit, Shit, your making a scene of herself again. You're being an attention whore and getting the attention of every fucking person within the room cause you can't stand the thought of not being the center of attention. Everything is always about you, you stupid fucking bitch. Why don't you just accept the fact that no one loves you, even your own father hates you. What make you think that they actually care about how you feel. Nobody loves you. You're a fucking disappointment Y/n'.

"Y/n, Y/n, darling listen to me. Open your eyes and look at me dear, please!" A soothing yet terrified voice made Y/n exit out of her trance. She found herself in the Kitchen with everyone there except for Pennywise.

To the right of her was Hannibal with a glass of orange juice and to the left of her was Stu who explained to her that she passed out in his arms.

"You had a simple absence seizure, it lasts for 20-30 seconds." Hannibal explained as to which Y/n nodded in understanding. "Darling, were you feeling a sense of high Stress when Freddy and Pennywise was fighting? Hannibal questioned.

Y/n lightly rubbed her templates before groaning slightly "Yeah. I also haven't eaten anything ever since last morning when Norman offers me the pastry." Hannibal nodded before lightly tilting the cup of orange juice to your lips before the cold liquid touched her lips.

Micheal approached her from behind and wrapped his massive arms around her before Hannibal was quick to intervene with the wholesome conection with the two.

"Y/n, its is final. You are staying here until we are sure that you are safe to head back to your fathers house. But that won't be for a while dear. In that case, might as well get comfortable." Norman pointed to Y/n before snuggling his face into her chest making Y/n blush.

"That's fine Norman. I don't mind, unless the others do." No one interviened about Y/n staying at the house, instead everyone agreed with the fact that it was safe enough for Y/n to stay in the comfort of their home, including Chucky.

As Y/n was hugging Norman, she noticed a new face. A hocky mask within the crowd of slashers, he had a large machete covered in dry blood. Freddy laughed, he was aware of Y/n confusion so he walked over to the humongous slasher to introduce him to Y/n.

"Y/n, this dickwad is Jason Voorhees. Or mostly known as, Mama's Boy." Freddy leaned on the brick wall of a man before Jason slapped Freddy away from him.

"Damn, imagine getting bitch slapped by Jason over there." Chucky retorted, causing the dream demon to stomp on Jason's foot which Jason didn't give any initial reaction to besides threatening Freddy with a glare.

"Dont threaten me with a good time Mama's boy." Freddy bit his bottom lip and squinted his eyes flirtatiously. Freddy was then met with yet another bitch slap from Jason, sending Freddy flying into the next room. "WEEEEEEE! AGAIN, AGAIN!" Freddy yelled once more from the living room.

"I live with a bunch of idiots." Hannibal rubbed his templates before washing Y/n's cup.

"Damn, me personally I wouldn't take that disrespect!" Y/n said earned a playful glare from Tiffany who silently stuck the middle one at Hannibal behind his back.

"What now? Im bored" Glen/ Glenda was quick to complain before there were anymore insults.

"Hi Bored. Im dad." Chucky began to laugh hysterically before being smacked by Michael off the countertop.

"Double Damn, thats crazy. Michael next time make sure you smack him off the Empire State building." Tiffany patted Michael's back before having Carrie pick her up off the table. Brahms rested his head on Y/n's shoulder before being greeted with headpats from Y/n.

This'll be a tiresome week.