time skip explanaton

Time skip

During freshman year she dates matt elena and bonnie get close all relationships are the same as in the series

Not much happens but then they break up and she dates max gilbert in her sophomore year and his senior year.

But then he wants more and Elena doesn't want a long distance thing when he goes to college when they get into a fight in the car with him on the way back home.

There they fall of wickery bridge where he dies and stefan saves her

then she grives her boy friend and we come to junior year

katherine was away for "buisness" aka katherine stuff for a couple months so the lockwoods took her in for a bit.

they found out that elena was masons daughter by looking through old records.

her and tyler have a weird relationship where there not friends but they both know they have a connection(not a sexual relation ship it has to do with like a pack mentalty that is becuase of the werewolf gene, if they do activate it the connection will become stronger. i repeat they will not have a sexual relationship they are cousins.) thanks for the little rant.

neither damon or stefen know about elena being a dopplagger but stefen wants to knwo more about her. damon didnt see elena that night. niether of them know katherine isnt in the tomb.

elena has a close relationship with jeremy while she was dating max she treated him like a little brother.