Cast

What?

I was not informed that I would have a love interest. Well maybe I was and I just forgot. It's possible.

Kevin stood. "Alright, hopefully, you all have had a chance to look through the script. Let's get started." He clapped his hands together and sat at the head of the table. "So, the first scene starts with-"

___

The table read went really well. We just had the table read today, and in a week we will start filming.

When the read was finished everyone filed out of the room. Once everyone was outside some started chatting. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to text Katie.

I was about to type when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around and saw Hailee. "Hey," 

"Hi, me and the cast are going out to eat, wanna come?" she asked.

A chance to hang out with Hailee? Hell Yeah!

"Yeah!" I cleared my throat. "Uh- I mea- sure." I shrugged.

She grinned. "Cool," and walked away.

Once she turned her back I facepalmed. 

"The fuck?" I whispered to myself before rushing after her.

___

It didn't take long to get to the restaurant. Hailee and I rode with Evans. He's pretty cool and has great music taste.

He parked his car and we all got out. Once we got to the door I held it open for them. They both thanked me and walked up to the guy at the podium.

"Table for 11, please." 

The waiter looked up with a bored expression but his eyes widened when he saw who spoke to him. 

"U-uh su-sure!" he scrambled to get his tablet and all three of us gave an amused look to each other.

The guy frantically tapped on his tablet screen. "U-uh right this way, p-please."

We followed him throughout the restaurant. Lots of eyes wandered our way. Unwanted attention makes me anxious. My hand drifted up to my jaw, starting to scratch violently.

The waiter stopped at a party room with one large table. Secluded. 

"Someone will be with you shortly." He bowed.

I heard Hailee snicker, I smiled at her.

After we sat down at the table Evans and Hailee started talking again. I just sat there, scratching at my jaw.

After a while, Hailee turned to me, "Oh my god. Tommy your jaw is bleeding," she said, incredulous. 

Tommy? She just used my nickname.

Once she said that I realized how much my jaw hurt. I pulled my hand down from my face and saw it was covered in blood.

My eyes widened. 

"Come on," She pulled me from my chair and led me to the bathroom.

When we got there she immediately started pulling paper towels off the counter and wetting them in the sink.

Once she wet them she stuck them to my jaw. I hissed and my face contorted.

My hand shot up to her wrist to stop her. 

"Hey, stop, lemme clean it."

I slowly let go of her wrist and she continued to clean my wound.

"How did this happen?" Hailee asked.