Oh shit...

When I walked in I saw a woman, her front facing the tall office desk, her back to the two of us. Though from just seeing her back, I immediately knew who it was. 

I speed-walked over to her, and spun her around, "Whoa!" she yelped. 

"Katie, what are you doing here?" I asked her, with Hailee watching, confused.

"I'm here to pick you up!" she smiled, excitedly. "I'm gonna take you to your new job!"

My eyebrows furrowed, "Why you?" I asked before quickly adding, "Not that there's any problem with that!"

She grinned, "I know. Well, since Kevin and I already know each other, and I was in the area, he had me pick you two up from school."

Katelyn turned to Hailee, and smiled, "Hello! You must be Hailee." 

Hailee smiled back and nodded. "Yes, I am."

Katelyn shook her hand before turning to face both of us. 

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road!" she said, opening the door and holding it open. Hailee walked through, after thanking her.

I went to walk through but Kate stopped me. "That the Hailee you were talking about?" she asked, grinning. "She's pretty." she teasingly poked at my arm repeatedly.

I slapped her arm away, "Don't you dare embarrass me." I told her firmly, and she put her hands up in surrender and walked through the door. 

I stood there for a moment suddenly realizing...

Hailee's in the movie too.

______

I stepped out of the car looking at the tall, tan building, with a big 'B' on the side. 

Hailee and Katie soon stepped out of the car and started walking towards the building.

Once we got fairly close Katie took the lead in front of me and Hailee, walking up to the guard. She nodded toward the guard and he opened the gate, letting us in.

We came through the gate and straight through the entrance.

We were met by a woman sitting at a fold-up table. She smiled up at us. "Names?" she asked.

Katie spoke up. "Hailee Steinfeld and Tomasa Heart."

The woman nodded and scanned her clipboard. "Ah! The stars!" She bent down under the table and returned with two badges, one in each hand.

"Here you go!" She gave one to me and one to Hailee. I took a look at it and it had my name, my birthday, and my gender.

We smiled at her. "Thank you."

She returned the smile brightly and nodded.

Katie gave a small 'thank you' before pushing us to move along. She took the lead again, pulling us down a hallway and through a door. And we're outside again.

Trailers.

"This is where your trailers are, but there is no time to stop, don't want to be late." I've never seen Katie this hectic, and that's saying something.

We walked about ten feet before stopping at another building. It was much smaller than the building we just trekked through though.

The door had a frosted window that said 'TABLE ROOM'. 

Katie spun around to face us. "This is where I leave you. Have fun." She kissed my cheek. "Love ya, Tom."

I stood preparing myself to walk through the door. 

I've done this before, why am I so nervous?  I asked myself.

I turned to Hailee, and she turned to me and smiled. I returned the smile and opened the door, letting her go first.

She walked in and I went right after her. We both kind of just stood there, taking in the room.

I almost shit my pants when I saw that the majority were A-List celebrities.

The room consisted of about 15 people around a table, then a couple of other people scattered around the room. I assessed the people around the table, Robert Downy Jr. talking to Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth. Mark Ruffalo on his phone. Benedict Cumberbatch laughing with Scarlett Johansson. And finally, Jeremy Renner is conversing with what looks like my mom.

Wait... MY MOM?! Oh my god, how could I forget! She's the literal Scarlet Witch!

The door shut with a slam and I felt a presence behind me. 

All eyes turned to the doorway, including my mom's. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Ah, hello everyone!" a person spoke from behind Hailee and me. 

I turned around and there he was, Kevin Feige. 

Our eyes met. Either he was short or I was just tall because we were the same height. I just expected him to be taller, I guess. Not important.

"Well, hello." He looked at Hailee. "You must be," he paused pointing at me. "Tomasa? And Hailee." We nodded.

He smiled. "Hello, everyone, welcome back! We have two new persons with us this time."

I gulped. I hate this much attention. Which Is weird because I'm literally an actress.

"This is Hailee," he put his hand on Hailee's shoulder. "And this is Tomasa." his hand landed on my shoulder.

"Now I know you all are gonna make them feel welcome, right?" Everyone nodded. "Alright, go have a seat," he told us. I quickly looked around the table for my nameplate.

Great, it's next to my mom.

I quickly walked over, her eyes following me around the room. 

 I plopped myself down next to her. She's practically burning a hole into the side of my head. 

I finally turn to her. "What?" 

She furrowed her eyebrows, "What are you doing here?" she asked.

I glanced behind her seeing Jeremy watch our interaction. "Elephant hunting." ( "I'm shopping dum dum.")

 Her demeanor turned exasperated. I rolled my eyes and spun around to Hailee, to see her already looking at me, confused.

"Do you know each other?" she asked.

Fuck.

I shook my head. "No."

She was obviously more confused after my answer but shook it off. "I liked your drawing earlier today," she said.

"O-oh t-thanks," I stuttered. Fuck! Stuttering come on, Tommy! I scolded myself.

She grinned.

Kevin spoke. "Okay, everyone, I will give you guys a couple of minutes to look over the script, and then we will get started on the read."

I looked in front of me and saw a thick script. Damn, this is only the first script. 

I was skimming through the script. It was pretty cool, and I got an ungodly amount of screen time with Hailee. I was feeling pretty good about it. That was until I got to the end. 

It was a scene with Hailee.

It was a kiss scene.

______________________________________________________________________________

Dun dun duuuun! Sorry it took me so long just didn't feel like writing. Also, I will be quoting random videos.

Random question: Who's your favorite artist rn?

Mines Renee' Rapp (My wife)

1046 words