Sweet summertime 💦📚💦

Chapter 20.........

My sweet summertime sadly has come to a end and instead of being happy that mother and I are packing our suit cases and leaving I'm feeling a bit depressed and I couldn't understand why . Maybe because of Cody . Or the fact that Jessica finally got off my tail and we almost became bffs over these last few weeks. My mother stood in the doorway of the beach house- seriously summer ?! Sweetheart we're going to miss the flight back home . Stop reading and get your suitcase. I kept reading my book and sat my buff in a comfortable lawn chair or beach chair ? . Cody - babe I'll visit you . I think we should hit the highway before you miss your flight . Jessica laughed saying what a stubborn ass !!!!
Summer takes her sunglasses off her face saying I am home officially mother I'm getting a house of my own with Cody if he's interested but I prefer the sunshine over Winter!!!.
Nathan joked - I think she's got a high fever . We should probably call her an ambulance he winked at Jessica and she nods in agreement and laughed . Cody - she's fine and if u are okay with that he looked at my mother and winks at me . I don't see why not mother says . I suppose you're grandfather would enjoy you living with him for a few years!!!!!
Goodbye sweetheart stay safe and bye Cody take care of my daughter, understand me ?
Don't worry she's definitely safe with me he tells my mother as we each gave her hugs goodbye . Nathan take me to the airport she says . Jessica says I'll take you he's drunk .
Alright she says . They walked away and we waved bye . Nathan I say smiling up at him I still hate you he says . I hate you to buddy I teased hugging him . Jessica eyed me as I hugged her ex boyfriend. I think they might get back together soon but who really knew except for faith . They bitch at each other everyday and it's honestly the best movie we enjoyed watching . Sweetie can you carry my purse ? I don't wanna chip my nails she's showing Nathan her nails . He hissed their ugly just like this purse and here we go again their bitching about nonsense and Cody and I are giggling up a storm . Yes we dropped off my mom at the airport . Jessica didn't want to take her alone . So we went with her .
Jessica - excuse me? Have some class and respect me ! My nails are just adorable!!!!!! .
Summer help me out here she begs . Summer - sorry sweetheart you're on your own .
Nathan winked at me from the backseat and Cody hissed stop flirting with my girlfriend or I'll drop you and your girlfriend off the side of this highway and speed away into the beautiful sunset with my drop dead gorgeous girlfriend. My sweet summertime !!!!!!!! I chanted . And everyone burst into laughter. Ow ! Did you just slap me? Nathan rubbed his head . Jessica says yeah I did stop flirting with summer or I'll breakup with you !!!!!
Cody and I laughed hard when Nathan snaps on her saying we already are broken up ! .