Part 1

"We've been hooking up for a month now, yet I feel like I barely know you."

"You feel that way because you barely know me."

I looked up from my bed at the girl who just was on it with me, minutes before, stifling my moans with her hand.

She continued, "That's how I'd prefer to keep it, Annabelle. With us barely knowing each other."

"Alright, Lexa. If that's even your real name," I said back in a playful tone.

She rolled her eyes but smiled, "Ha ha. Aren't you just hilarious?"

"Maybe if you got to know me better you'd actually find out."

Lexa's eyes met mine. When I tell you this girl had just about the most breathtaking eyes I'd ever seen, I mean it. The color was unlike anything I had seen before. They were an icy gray hue, with light blue specks if you really got a close look at them, which I had now plenty of times.

To my surprise, Lexa looked guilty as she said to me, "That can't happen. We can keep doing what we're doing. But that's all. You can have me, but you can't keep me."

Ouch.

Those words cut deeper than expected, but I put on a smile to let her think that it didn't bother me in the least.

"I'm just fucking with you. I'm fine keeping things the way that they are as well. I'll see you later?"

Lexa flashed me a smile as well, "Definitely. Have a good night, Annabelle."

"You too," I said to Lexa, and she gently closed the door to my room.

Lexa Pierce had caught my eye the moment I saw her, and not just because she had blue hair, which was hardly something you saw at my school. We don't get new students at Rosewood Preparatory School very often, and when I saw that it was a very attractive new student, I just knew that I had to get to know her.

When I know I want something, or someone, nothing stops me from getting what, or whom, I want.

And that's exactly what I did. On Lexa's second day here, I sat next to her in class. She glanced my way as I did so, and that's when I noticed how stunning her eyes were.

The words escaped me before I could even think about what I was saying, which I have a habit of doing, "Are you wearing colored contacts? Your eyes are stunning."

A smirk appeared on Lexa's face as she said, "If I got a dollar every time someone asked me if my eyes are real, I'd have...hmmm...probably close to 100 dollars."

I looked at her and said, "You didn't answer my question."

"Well, to answer your question, my eyes are real," she said, "I could try and prove it to you if you don't believe me, but I'd rather not scrape my eyes."

I chuckled and said, "I believe you. Don't go clawing your eyes out on me."

It wasn't just Lexa's eyes that caught my attention. It was her hair as well. It was a deep shade of navy blue. Her hair was thick and shiny, and I swore it looked like it grew right out of her head that color. It looked so...natural on her.

But I knew there was no way. No one naturally has blue hair.

Her dark blue hair was a stark contrast to her porcelain skin. Her eyes, besides being a breathtaking color, were also big and round, and she had long, dark lashes. Her features were delicate, and I could tell that she didn't have makeup on.

She was captivating. I hadn't seen anyone in my life before that looked like her.

As I got to know Lexa, it became very clear that our joking banter had a flirtatious edge to it. Me being me, I flat-out asked her if she liked girls.