ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

🪸ᘎ𖤐ᘏ🪼

Chan woke up feeling awful his stomach was in knots and nauesa held him like a blanket.

Chan ran to the bathroom as quick as he could.

He arrived thankfully and regurgitated everything in his stomach.

He didn't know when he started crying but then Chan felt a comforting hand rubbing circles into his back followed by another passing their hand through his curly locks.

"It's okay Channie just let it out"

After he was done he looked up to see Changbin and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin reached up to the sink counter for some wipes.

He wipped Chan's lips before helping him up.

Chan stood on shakey legs.

Changbin helped him brush his teeth getting rid of the taste of bile in his mouth.

He was then lifted by Hyunjin and was carried back to his room, sitting on the bed still holding Chan on his lap.

Chan layed his head on Hyunjin's shoulder seeking comfort in the older.

This made Hyunjin smile fondly and started rubbing his tiny leader's back.

That's when Changbin spoke up.

"Channie, Jinnie and I wanted to tell you something."

He said, there was a twinge of nervousness that Chan could've felt so his held his hyung's hand. Changbin smiled.

"So you know Jinnie and I had something going on with each other but it never seemed to go forward.

Well it was because I didn't tell him about, you know."

At that Chan swiftly lifted his head to look at his hyung and then at Hyunjin.

"Jinnie and I are mates for life actually.

When I found out it was a lot.

I mean I was happy but, I was beyond scared.

I-I was scared to get into a r-relationship again- a-after- Y-Yea- but I fell so hard for Hyunie."

Hyunjin held his mates hand trying to comfort him.

"But it was nice to know that I could tell him and I felt like he would understand and be welcoming.

So the night before we talked and I told him everything, about me being half seahorse, about my past relationship"

Hyunjin stiffened being reminded how much pain his mate went through.

"I told him about Chanyoung."

Hyunjin started speaking,

"Of course it was hard to believe at first but then he showed me pictures of Chanyoung, a picture with him and Changbin after his birth-"

"Hey you didn't show me that picture hyung" Chan whined.

Changbin pinched him by his nape causing the leader to jump.

Hyunjin giggled.

"And then I remembered what Changbin told me when he was telling me about his past relationship.

The part about you Channie."

Chan got tense.