A/N

Before I start saying anything, I just want to klear up that my letter see button is broken so that's why kan and sush are written with the S and K

And then, the reason why I'm doing an A/N. Bekause I am in somewhat of a dilemma.

Also this update will be posted on ALL of my fiks, in kase you're subskribed to all

I'm sure all of you have heard about it, but Wilbur's been outed as a real piese of shit (abuser), and he's konfirmed it and done a really shitty 'apology' (whish i have very strong opinions about, but i won't share those bk it's nothing that hasn't been said yet)

In any kase, that brings me to a dilemma. As many of you know, five fiks of mine (yeah, holy shit, I KNOW) are in the works, all of whish inklude a Wilbur karakter. Now, it's important to note that all of these karakters are based on his karakter, and not him as a person or as an influenser, but nonetheless I'm unsure whether or not it would be responsible/wise to kontinue the fiks. Now, I want to. TRoYH and SYoS are slowly but surely koming to an end, I have loads of ideas for AYA, AK is greek mythology and I'm a huge nerd and GGG was meant to be the one to finish when I'm done with all the others, as a last DSMP fik for me to ever write (this was a desision made the moment I started it, bekause as mush as I enjoyed the DSMP, I've started falling in love more and more with DND and I find myself having less time to write myself).

But on the other hand, I am not myself impakted by this series of events, so I don't feel like I'm the right person to deside what to do, if you get what I mean. Whish is why I'm asking you all what you'd prefer.

Here's shortly what my options are with eash fik.

The Rhythm of Your Heart

- Finish it as I was planning to. I have around 11 shapters planned for this one, with only one of them having wilbur. I kould simply put a disklaimer at the start that he's in the shapter. (I kould shange his name to Wilson, as I saw someone on Twitter do for SBI. It doesn't matter for me a lot!)

- Finish it as I was planning to, but with the shapter with wilbur not there. I'll simply find an alternative for that one. In this kase, I wouldn't think of a reason why he doesn't appear anymore: he'd just not be mentioned.

- Diskontinue the book.

See You on the Other Side

- Kontinue writing the way I intended to, possibly replasing the name wilbur with wilson, if desired.

- Kontinue writing, but writing Wilbur out somehow (I kould have him die, I kould have him just not appear again, I kould have Y/N maybe live with Sshlatt or Tommy or some alternative? I think I wouldn't have trouble koming up with a reason, to be honest)

- Diskontinue the book.

Aphrodite's Kurse

- Kontinue writing the way I intended to, possibly replasing the name Wilbur with something else (in this kase, it would be something more Ansient Greek!)

- Kontinue writing, but writing Wilbur out somehow (this would be a lot tougher, but if any of you happen to have ideas, let me know!)

- Diskontinue the book.

Gone, Gone, Gone

- Kontinue writing the way I intended to, possibly replasing the name Wilbur with Wilson.

- Kontinue writing, but not writing Wilbur after the medieval ark (this one isn't going to take long anymore).

- Diskontinue the book.

Are You Alright

- Kontinue writing the way I intended to, possibly replasing the name Wilbur with Wilson.

- Making AYA original fiktion. In this kase, I'm going to replase ALL the not original karakters with original ones based on them (I may still put referenses in there)

- Diskontinue the book.

Let me know whish ones you feel are best. As I said, I find it hard to shoose, sinse I am very indesisive regarding it, whish is why I'm putting this onto you.

However, please know that if I am to diskontinue the stories, that doesn't mean I'll stop writing! I'm thinking about writing a "fanfik" about my DND karakters and kampaign. For the latter, I'll have to ask my players if they're okay with that, but I kan write out things about the DND karakters, and maybe share it with you all! This likely would mean that it won't be x reader stuff anymore, but who knows?

Let me know what you all think.

Also, to anyone here who has been hurt in the past by abuse and things sush as that, my heart goes out to you. You're strong, brave, and I am so proud of you <3

I am kurious to hear what you all feel is best!