Chapter 15

It is again dark.....

She is laying at a big bed looking like a dead soul, throwed away without mercy. Her eyes are closed and her skin has take a pale color,more pale than her usual.

Her little palms are placed on the big bed sheets when her small body was covered full with them, letting only her pretty face out accompanied with her long brown hair which was swimming calmy on the duvets flow.

The whole room is ruled from the darkness and a deadly silence had taken over,the only thing that could be heard on the room are her soft snores which were calming a little the harsh and rough atmosphere of this scary place and mabye they are the only sign that tell that she is still alive.

Some time passed. Finally after a long time her soft snores stopped leaving the room cold like it was before. She pout,pressing her pinkish lips together when slowly tried to open her big eyes with a tired gasp.

She pierced her gaze up to the dark ceiling and her expressions became blank,without a small emotion...

This didn't last for long.Soon soft sobs filled the whole room. Her beautiful doe eyes were filled with tears still staring at the ceiling without breaking eye contact.

Yn frown,all memories of the previous day flashed before her eyes .She closed her eyes desperated. Remembering every single thing.This hurted her the most.

Now she is wife of the Big Lord of Hell, a person who could tremble the soul of every creature in the realm of heaven and hell only by bringing up his name.

She pout trying to stop her sobs.Her life had taken another path and she couldn't even stop it.She is very young and childish to face problems like those.

•••

She frown softly.Her appearance was a mess but she looked more cute. Quietly without making noise, yn removed the duvet with her small hands and stood up from the bed placing her bare little legs on the cold ground.

With struggles she began to walk towards the door. She sigh and placed her small hand at the door knob  but before she twisted it, a soft knock made yn to stop her actions. She softly opened the door.

"Good morning my queen.I came here to help you to get dressed"Yn raised her brows and her doe eyes widened in confusion.A maid was standing in front of the door while bowing down.

"G-good morning"Yn said more like whispering.

"The lord wants to meet you at the royal hall and Im send here to help you for everything you ask my majesty"The maid continued to speak more further making yn more confused.

"Umm In fact.... i want to take..a bath"Yn spoke with her angelic voice and blink her doe eyes as she parted her lips away.The maid observed her orbs for a little and than bow down, speaking with a smooth voice.

"As you wish majesty"she bow down "Please my queen come on this way"she said and waited for yn to follow her when her head was still lowered.

"Queen this is your bathing room"yn eyes widened in shock.The room was very big and bright,in soft colors.She saw so many maids moving and bringing hot water on the giant bathtub.Some others were arranging flowers and clothes.Yn parted away her lips and roamed her eyes in whole room.

"Does places like this exist in hell!?"Yn asked the maid which lifted her head slowly.

"No my majesty.The lord ordered to change the whole place when you will stay, into a bright one".Yn lifted her brows in shocked state.