Chapter 8

"It's a food torture."

Jung Ji-pil said it as he looked into the bag. The guys next to me booed without even listening to Jung Ji-pil. So did I. Lim Dae-han did not force me to eat, and the amount was sufficient for guys my age to eat alone.

There were drink packs with different flavors, chewing candy, and bread, all of which were perfect for snacking in class.? Jung Ji-pil didn't seem to like Lim Dae-han, who was constantly buying me snacks.

"He's trying to kill you by making you full."

"Hey, really, stop saying nonsense."

Jung Ji-pil finally shook his head when I said a word. It was unpleasant to see him nodding his head as if he had mastered everything without even knowing anything. Without realizing it, I had a grim expression on my face as I looked at Jung Ji-pil. Jung Ji-pil licked his lips and patted my shoulder.

"Hey, don't worry. This brother will help you."

In fact, Jung Ji-pil skipped class for two hours in the afternoon and went out in front of Dae-han, who appeared during the break. Lim Dae-han entered through the back door, cocked his head toward Jung Ji-pil, who was blocking him and wrinkled his brow.

"What."

Lim Dae-han reacted like this as soon as he saw Jung Ji-pil. Jung Ji-pil stretched both of his hands above his waist. It was like a battle between David and Goliath.? I was worried that Dae-han would beat Jung Ji-pil. The class was deafeningly quiet. Jung Ji-pil didn't do anything but said with his face flushed.

"Don't bully Ki Young-hyun."

"That's bullshit."

Lim Dae-han was a little irritated. Then he took away the fan of the guy who was standing around for no apparent reason.

"Lend me for a bit."

It wasn't borrowing but a robbery. The fan with the information of the art school printed on it seemed small in Dae-han's hand. He flapped his hand a few times and shook it in front of Jung Ji-pil. I laughed quietly because I had been laughing at him without realizing it. Of course, Jung Ji-pil became even more enraged.

"Damn you, you fucking bastard. Don't bully Ki Young-hyun!"

"Hey."

At that moment, Dae-han's expression hardened. His eyes turned to me over Jung Ji-pil's shoulder.

"Did he say that?"

"He, what would he do? What would he say, he has pride. How can he tell me that he was being bullied by you?"

"Then just keep your mouth shut."

I'm so embarrassed that I can't even live.

Be confident if you said you'd protect me. He stuttered, lacked logic, and was simply babbling. Dae-han was attempting to get past Jung Ji-pil to see if he was bothered by it. The fan in his hand was still there. Jung Ji-pil shouted from behind. He couldn't even fight, but his mouth couldn't stop talking.

"You, bastard, you think I don't know? About Ki Young-hyun? Because Ki Young-hyun is an easy target, because that punk is thinner than the other kids, has a gentler-looking face, and a more relaxed appearance..."

Huh...?

"That's why you're freaking out because you think I'll get scared right away if you threaten me. Because Ki Young-hyun is so easy... He's a nerd..."

That punk...?

I had no idea Jung Ji-pil thought of me in that way. My hands trembled with betrayal. So you've been saying that you were afraid I wouldn't be able to act like a man because I appeared to be easy? I had a lot of power.