Chapter 7

Lim Dae-han fell asleep as soon as he arrived at school. He spent the morning like a dead mouse, clutching the peach emoticon arm pillow.

His friends in tight trousers would often approach him and act cute, saying, "Dae-hana~, Dae-hana~," whereas his friends in short skirts and heavy makeup would approach him and say, "Hey, Lim Dae-han~." He only wrinkled his impressions a few times and continued to sleep.

He must have been tired because he arrived at school early. The teachers in each subject didn't even say anything to awaken him. Despite the fact that he was clearly present at school, he was treated as if he were absent.

While Dae-han was in a deep sleep, I just spent the day as usual. I listened to the class and laughed at the teacher and Jung Ji-pil jokes. During the break, I peeped at the Dae-han's seat while listening to the guys who were passionate about games and soccer.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

And after about the fifth time I glanced at the Dae-han seat, Jung Ji-pil spoke with a strange expression. He obviously widened his eyes and looked at me while talking about the new skin of the game.

"What."

I replied quickly for no reason other than I didn't want to be caught peering at Dae-han. Jung Ji-pil followed my gaze and looked at me whose looking at Dae-han. My entire body flinched.

"Be honest with me."

"What?"

"You can't fool me".

"About what."

Jung Ji-pil lowered his voice as much as possible.

"He's bothering you."

"Huh?"

"No, fuck, those bastards are just like that.? They say you are their friend, but they want your money."

"Oh, no... it's not like that."

It's hard to say we're friends...

Jung Ji-pil's face filled with determination as I faltered in my response.? I became anxious. He had a corner where he was looking for loyalty or justice in a strange place. I looked through Jung Ji-pil with dismal eyes. Jung Ji-pil nodded and curled his upper and lower lips. He closed his eyes, then opened them again and patted my shoulder.

"Hey, don't worry."

"... What."

"This brother will protect you."

My anxiety rate increased.

When it was time for lunch, Dae-han got up from his seat because the surroundings had become too noisy. He approached a passerby and asked if it was lunchtime. Then I shifted my gaze. He had a very broad shoulder. He must be exercise a lot. That had to be the case, given the amount of food he ate.

Lim Dae-han's gaze turned to me as he moved his head and touched his shoulders. When our gazes met, I turned around. With the sound of the dragging chair, I could notice Dae-han approaching me.

That was then.

"Hey, let's go."

Jung Ji-pil grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. The back door was where Dae-han came in, and Jung Ji-pil led me towards the front door.? He crossed the desks and walked loudly as he moves forward.

Jung Ji-pil, who grabbed me and dragged me to the front door, seemed strangely desperate. Our class had already ended a while ago, so we had no choice but to eat late and we dashed to the canteen. As a result, I was able to leave the classroom without talking to Dae-han.