PART : 19 EMPATHY

Author POV

"Now tell me why brought me here?" asked Wei wuxian in serious voice not sounding angery though. Wei wuxian tried every method to run from there but even his Talisman's wasn't working there at all now he could only please the older inorder to go back.

"I want to show you something!" replied Hua cheng.

"That's what! What do you want to show me?" asked Wei wuxian as he remembered yesterday night he was also taking about showing something.

"Empathy!" exclaimed Hua cheng making Wei Wuxian shock.

"You want me to see your memories?". questioned Wei wuxian in disbelief and Hua cheng just nodded his head.

"W-Wait but why?" asked Wei wuxian unable to understand.

"There are so many things a-ying which I can't explain. Or i say i won't be able to make you understand. It would be great if you can see it yourself!" exclaimed Hua cheng with a little hint of unknown emotion.

"Why you can't explain?" asked Wei wuxian calmly.

"I-i just can't!" replied Hua cheng with a stutter.

Wei wuxian sit on the bed placed there for sometime. He wanted to believe the person at the same time there are so many questions, if they are really his parents then why he grew up without them, but isn't his parents are Wei changze and Cangse sanren? He felt nice with the peoples he just met few days ago, there was a unknown warmth he started to feel. Hua cheng kneel down infront of him and hold his hand.

"A-ying i know you don't trust us but please! If you decide to leave after empathy i won't trouble you again! Just once" exclaimed Hua cheng desperately. He was lying, how can he leave someone his Gege wait everyday, knowing that he won't come. He need to make Wei wuxian understand everything. After everything happened in past, he don't have courage to speak.

"Fine!" said Wei wuxian after a long breath. He deserves to know why he has to grow up without his parents, he has every right to know more than that he wanted to know everything, Hua cheng smiled and get up from the ground and sat beside him.

After a pause Wei wuxian change his position and sat in Lotus position so did Hua cheng. It's hard to focus on empathy without any calming melodies around him, it can also be dangerous to death. What if he became overwhelmed by emotions, there wasn't even any other person with them but inorder to know the truth, for Wei wuxian it wasn't a bother. Wei wuxian hold both of Hua cheng hands and started to focus.

°°°

Wei wuxian opened his eyes into the new world but there was nothing like he expected, darkness was the only thing visible there but not soon after memories started to display, every single memory was merged with another making for him even hard to stand there. His vision started to become a little blurry but he can still see the memories playing there

"If you don't know the meaning to your life, then make me that meaning, and use me as the reason to live."

The vision turned black again and he closed his eyes, when he opened his eyes he was standing into a different place as watched

"I promise, you will not find another person who is more sincere than me in this world."

Wei wuxian head was spinning, the memories was too powerful but one thing Wei wuxian understand that he was teleporting into different memories without awareness till now.

"I am forever your most devoted believer."
...

"I promise, you will not find another person who is more sincere than me in this world."