PART : 14 THE GHOST KING

Author POV

"Baoshan sanren!" exclaimed Shi qingxuan as she gritted her teeth.

"No she can't be! Baoshan sanren is my Mother's Master she would not hurt me!" exclaimed Wei wuxian.

"How do you know her?" questioned Jiang cheng because they all introduced themselves as travelers so how do they know the Immortal Baoshan sanren.

"Wei jiu it's -" said Jin ling as he stared at the Light blue colour small pouch on the ground.

"Soul consuming pouch!" said Shi qingxuan as she grabbed the Pouch.

Everyone looked at her in confusion except Hualian. Who knew that the Pouch is use to capture souls.

"Don't touch it! Give it back!" shouted Baoshan sanren who was still tied up.

"Baoshan sanren didn't you take it seriously when we clearly told you to stay away!" said Xie lian in anger.

"Whom soul did you detained?" asked Hua cheng.

"Xuan jie, Jiang cheng asked you a question" said Wei wuxian.

"How do you know her?" asked Lan xichen repeating Jiang cheng words.

"A-xian i-" Shi qingxuan got cut off.

"Why it's with you?" asked Hua cheng gesturing his hands towards the Crimson Deady spirit butterfly.

The butterfly immediately rest on Hua cheng hand and turned Silver again.

"Wait! What the hell is going on, iam going to be crazy" said Jin ling getting hell confused about everything.

"The butterfly how?" questioned Wei wuxian as he started to joint everything in que that happened from Start.

"Crimson Rain Sought Flower!" exclaimed Lan qiren as he acknowledged the Butterfly belonged to whom.

"I said give it back!" shouted Baoshan sanren at Shi qingxuan who was about to open the pouch.

"Talk one at a time!" Suggested Lan sizhui as everyone was asking questions at questions instead of giving answers.

"I know her Master!" exclaimed Shi qingxuan looking at Wei wuxian.

"Her Master?" Wei wuxian was still very confused. Shi qingxuan knows Baoshan sanren master but how?

"First let her answer!" said Hua cheng moving towards Baoshan sanren.

"What are you doing here? Did you forget it's forbidden for you to leave the Mountain?" asked Hua cheng.

"You can't imprison me!" yelled Baoshan sanren.

"You are already imprisoned!" said Hua cheng.

"I am going to kill you all first!" yelled Baoshan sanren.

"Who are you? You can't be normal travelers! Who?" asked Wei wuxian with seriousness this time looking at Xie lian.

_______________________________________

Everyone was sitting in Hanshi quitely as Lan xichen suggested everyone to calm down and explain everything.

"Crimson Rain Sought Flower!" The butterfly fly belongs to!" exclaimed Lan qiren looking at Hua cheng.

"Shushu what are you talking about?" asked Wei wuxian.

"Hua cheng, the Ghost of Supreme Rank and the most notorious of Four Calamities wildly known as Crimson Rain Sought Flower!" told Lan qiren.

The Cultivators widened their eyes and looked at the Martial god's and Ghost King.

"Xuan jie, please spoke truth!" said Wei wuxian feeling a little hurt.

"A-xian! I never intended to hide my identity and it's true he is Hua cheng, The Ghost King!" exclaimed Shi qingxuan sincerely.

All the gaze shifted towards Hua cheng who was sitting there quitely thinking about the recent incident.

"I am Shi qingxuan, a martial god also known as Lady Wind Master!" said Shi qingxuan.

"Xie lian, a martial god and former Crown Prince of Xianle!" introduced Xie lian himself with a smile.

The Cultivators signed and remembered the book in Forbidden Library of Gusu Lan sect. There was a Book which contains the rough information about The Heavenly Kingdom Xianle and Martial gods but There was no book that contains about Hua cheng Info.

One year ago they all decided to check upon the Forbidden Library that when they read that book.

The book also contained few encounters of The Ghost King, Hua cheng with Heavenly officials.

Wei wuxian shook his head how could he didn't remembered the Deadly Spirit butterfly. Looks like he always forget about important things.

"How are you all here?" asked Wei wuxian as he was still registering everything.

"Actually there were few Evil ghosts, run away from Ghost city that why we came here but after solving the problem we decided to travel around a bit as it has been long time since we came in Mortal realm!" explained Shi qingxuan.

The Cultivators nodded in acknowledgement as they finally understood few things, no wonder people started to disappear suddenly.

The Deadly Spirit butterfly were the ones to vanished the Ghosts from Mortal realm.

"Xuan jie What about Baoshan sanren ? You know her Master? Is she really Baoshan sanren?" asked Wei wuxian.

"Yes, Baoshan sanren is the Disciple of Jun Wu, The former Heavenly Emperor!" told Shi qingxuan.

The Cultivators looked at each other as Jun Wu, The former Heavenly Emperor is currently Imprisoned according to the book they read. But there was no clue about Baoshan sanren being his disciple.

"Baoshan sanren is the Disciple of Jun Wu! After He got imprisoned she nearly went mad, She wanted to avenge her Master so, she tried to harm a-lian. She is now imprisoned on the Qinling Mountain for years!" exclaimed Shi qingxuan.

"How is even possible? She is my mother's master!" asked Wei wuxian massaging his forehead.

"That's right! She didn't caused much damaged thats why she is imprisoned! A mortal could only visit one time the mountain so that, they can return from there. If any mortal tried to visit the Mountain twice, they would be trapped there also" told Shi qingxuan.

"Is that why no one of her disciple can visit her after they leave the Mountain?" asked Wei wuxian to himself.

Juniors excluded Zizhen and xicheng was attentively listening to all the conversation with their mouth keep shut as they didn't want to interfere.

Lan jingyi and Jin ling was actually amazed because of the fact they met heavenly officials. How cool!

"It's not surprise! She can be your Mother's Master because Baoshan sanren was free to wonder everywhere at Mountain as it that she can't leave the Qinling Mountain" said Xie lian

"She said she is my grandmother!" exclaimed Wei wuxian.

"No she can't be your grandmother! She is not allowed to involve in any kind of personal affairs until her punishment was served!" said Shi qingxuan.

"Why she tried to hurt Wei ying? If she is Imprisoned then, how she is here?" asked Lan zhan coldly.

"We also have no clue" replied Xie lian.

Everyone went silent since the mortal was still trying to process everything. Who could have thought on day they will be sitting with Heavenly officials.

"How my Butterfly turned Crimson?" asked Hua cheng in deep voice as he looked at them with an intense.