if I die young (SALASH)💔

THIS ISN'T APART OF THR CANON GAME and two for suicide.
Ashs perspective

"Y'know Sal..you understand me so well." I say as I pour him a glass of apple juice. "You've never liked any sort of alcohol did ya?" Larry says smiling and sort of giggling. Sal stays silent. I set the glass next to him and began reaching into my bag. "I made you this necklace for our anniversary, I know pink is your favorite color." I wrapped it around him and clapsed it together, the pink pendant shining our names. Larry looks over at him and smiles once again. "You gotta stop being so quiet Sal, it's like you're not even here, and you never meet up with us anymore." He laughed and took a swig of whiskey we've been sharing. Underage drinking wasn't ever really a concern in Nockfell. "I can't believe you sat out on Halloween! I mean we only hung out once on Halloween, we had all of our costumes planned out. I guess maybe being a purple Teletubby isn't the coolest thing ever." I snorted and corrected him. "It's dipsy you dumb fuck!" "I thought it was Tinky Winky?!" We laughed and laughed for a solid 5 minutes.

I rested my head against Sal and smiled. I could feel his warmth against me. Larry made a disgusted face and turned around dramatically. "EW GET A ROOM LOVEBIRDS!'' I ignored him and applied a fresh layer of pink lipstick, pressing it against Sal's prosthetic. It left a huge mark on him. I took another sip of whiskey and swallowed it harshly. The bittersweet feeling came back. I washed it down as much as I could. I sat up and looked at Larry. He gave a soft smile, hiding the tears pricking his eyes. We both blinked them back as much as we could and I pulled out a blunt. All 3 of us passed it back even though Sal normally doesn't smoke. We laughed with him, it's like all of our souls were intertwined. I heard his laugh again and smiled as much as I could. Within the hours the high died down.

"We can't keep doing this Ash." I looked at Larry's face, he was dead serious. "It's been 2 months, we have to move on." My face began to heat up and my voice cracked."Just give me more time Lar." "I can't let you ruin yourself. Sal's gone dude." I let the tears fall off my cheeks. "No he isn't.." I began to ball myself up and lay against Sal once again. "He's right here.." Larry scoffed and walked back to his car. "Get yourself together Ash, accept it and move on. Sal's dead. And until you're on the other side with him, you're never going to be with him again." I watched the car drive off and I broke down completely. I was shaking and hyperventilating. I looked at Sal, for some kind of confirmation some kind of comfort even. I needed his voice, I needed him. "Please Sal! Just same something.." my attempts were fruitless. I wiped my watery eyes and sat there in silence.

Larry's words echoed in my mind. I grabbed the booze and chugged it, finishing the bottle. I pulled out my pocket knife, holding it in the moonlight. The shine glinted off of Sal, in the most beautiful way ever. I looked at him and pressed another kiss against his prosthetic. I held the knife up to my wrist and I slit it, vertically. Once I was done I pulled out my phone and called Sal. As it went to voicemail I heard him. The special voicemail he made just for me.

"Hey baby!! I didn't mean to miss your call and I'll dial you back once I'm not busy! Go ahead and let me know why you wanted to call. I love you Ash, you're the best!"

I pressed the phone against my ear and softly spoke. "I love you too sal, and I'll see you soon." I let the phone fall out of my bloodied hands and laid against the cold ground and headstone, the things I've been avoiding....

Larry's POV
I woke up and remembered what happened last night. It was a total dick move of me and I need to apologize. I drove to Ash's house only to find out she never turned up. I figured she probably fell asleep on Sal's grave again, and felt like even more of a dick. As I parked into the cemetery I noticed the yellow tape, and the cops, and Ash's parents. I knew what happened and tried to deny it, but as I stepped closer there was no lying to myself. There was Ashley Campbell. The girl who was running the photography club. The girl who played sanity's fall CDs with her iconic hot pink Barbie stereo. The girl who was dating my little brother Sal. There she was, bloodied, cut up, dead. Clutching Sal's prosthetic. Almost the same state I found sal in...