Sexy drug 🌝(SALVIS)

warning for sex, and bad writing :3
Sal's point of view

I never thought in a million years that I'd be dating my high school bully, let alone be here doin the one thing he bullied me for. Being gay. We just got back from a nice little park date, and we made it home. I currently am staying with my stepbrother Larry, and my friends Todd and Neil. I figured they wouldn't mind Trav, I mean Larry has girls over all the time. Travis still isn't used to being openly queer, or even expressing his emotions properly so this was a huge step for him. I squeezed his hand as we walked up to the door and whispered, "Do you know how proud I am of you? I know this is so hard for you, and you're doing amazing for me." I smiled and made sure to squint my eyes so he knew, and he gave me back this blush covered expression. We walked inside and immediately were hit with shocked faces. Nobody has known for he past 6 months that we've been together so of course it was a shocker.

"Are you guys?....." Travis scoffed and rolled his eyes. "What? Think he's too good for me?" Larry chuckled as he spoke. "Matter of fact I do." I watched as Travis' brows furrowed and could feel him squeezing my hand harshly. "Larry, shut the fuck up, he's changed." This caused him to give me a pale, almost terrified look. I rarely ever speak angrily or even insul people anymore. I've matured a lot. Larry sat down on the couch and ignored me so I took Trav back to my room. He sat awkwardly on my bed, letting his legs hang off. I began getting into more comfortable clothes, causing him to turn around. We haven't done anything more than kiss because he's terrified of sex, more so the guilt. As he was turned around, I took a long stare. I looked at his legs again. His long, gorgeous legs. I thought about the way his legs would shake and quiver whenever we would...I quickly shook ofv the thought and put on my clothes. After giving him permission to turn around, he gave me a look. A look I couldn't describe.

"Sal.." I tilted my head in confusion. "What is it baby?" His eyes looked away in shame, his ears turning red from embarrassment. He stood up and grabbed my hips, he then tugged at the buckles of my mask. I complied and took my mask off, laying it on a desk. He immediately locked lips with me, carefully pushing his tounge into my mouth and dodging  the hole in my face.  Something was different in the way he was kissing me, it wasn't just a kiss, it was filled with lust. He pressed me against the wall, trying to taste my entire mouth. His knee traveled in between my legs, making me whine. I broke the kiss and leaned my head back, gasping for air. "B-Baby, whats gotten into you?~" "I can't keep waiting Sal, I have to know what it feels like, I have to know what you feel like." He blushed and covered his face, which made me let out a small giggle. "You're adorable when you're embarrassed." I kissed his forehead and began to explain what I was gonna do to him, just for him to cut me off. "No I wanna be in control. I wanna um- do it to y-you." I was taken aback, but Im not exactly against that idea. "Alright baby~" I said trying to sound seductive.

I always am really clean, I used to do it once a week, and now it's become a habit. So I didn't really worry about anything happening in that department, however I havent bottomed in awhile so I'm kind of scared for the pain, but I'll push past it for Travis. I pulled him into the bed and we went back to roughly kissing. I felt a hand slide down to my ass, and he squeezed it a little. I whined a little bit into the kiss and let his hands roam. I pulled away from the kiss and asked him if he wanted to try anything, to which he seemed oddly prepared and ready to say what he wanted.  The only bad part was that he's super shy and didn't know how to properly get his words out. "There's this thing Ive h-heard of, uh- uhm...." His excitement died down into embarrassment. "Go on, use your words." He took a deep breath and said "Degrading? I wanna um- use you to get my anger out." He piped down out of fear I wasnt gonna go along with it. I was super into degradation and bdsm in general, so I gladly obliged. "Baby I get what your saying, I know you didn't mean that. No need to get scared." He gave me a shy smile and put himself into that headspace. He quickly pushed me onto my back and attacked my neck, causing me to stifle a moan. I decided I wanted to test his little mindset, and fought back, biting his shoulder. He whimpered, giving me some leverage to push him off, and pin him to the bed. "Cmon pretty boy, you think id give up that easily?~" We tussled and fought for top, until he got me onto the floor, on my knees.

He tugged at my scalp and looked down at me in disgust. "Worthless bitch thinks he can amount enough to top me?" He knew I liked being degraded, and was using it to his advantage. He gestured to his dick, so I unzipped his pants and teasingly mouthed at his bulge. He wasn't playing that shit tho, and he quickly pulled his cock out and shoved it in front of my face. I got the memo and started sucking, didn't wanna be a brat today. He began to pant and whimper as I used my mouth the best way I could, working my tounge all around him. I smiled a little as a heard him trying to keep his composure. I could feel him getting closer, and he popped me off before he could cum. "Don't think you're getting it that easy" he said smugly. "Face down, ass up. Now." My face was kinda shocked. For someone whose never had sex, he sure knew what to say. I felt my cock strain against my sweats and got into position. Travis traced his fingers aling my hips before pulling my pants down. It's clear that he was going to take his sweet time, something I hated. But any form of affection is good affection. Just as he went to pull the rest off, I heard the door knock, and I quickly went onto my back, desperately trying to pull my pants up. The attempt was fruitless as Todd walked in anyways, dinner in hand. He left his mouth agape, drinking in the sight. Me on my back with my sweats pulled down, and Travis standing over me with his dick out.

"U-Uhm I'm going to go now..." The door closed and I covered up my face in embarrassment. Just as we thought it was over, we heard some talking and then Larry barged in. "Dude come get din-." He went quiet and looked disgusted. "YOU DO THIS?" "Please you fuck girls all the time" "Yeah but aren't you like, Ace?" "When the hell did I say that??" As we bickered Travis pulled his clothes back on and stood awkwardly in a corner until Larry shut the fuck up. "I'm so sorry baby I didn't think this would happen-" "Dont apologize, I should've been more careful and took you to my house for our first time." I giggled at him, obviously still thinking with his dick. "How about tomorrow night? Hm?" "Sounds lovely Sally face."