Confessions

~ Fan's POV ~

Tonight, Test Tube and I went to the hotel to see Spoiled Lemon performing live. After that, we went back to the lab to do some random shenanigans together.

And sometimes... I seem to be... Awestruck by Test Tube because of... How cute she looks and how smart she is.

Look, you may ask. Fan, are you having a crush on her? Yes. Yes I am. And I should keep that a secret!

Test Tube would begin spurting out scientific fun facts which I didn't ask for, but still liked those facts.

I then spoke something to myself. "Man, is it me, or Test Tube is soo hot?"

Test Tube stops talking as she heard that.

"Crap..." I said.

"Hmph..." She grumbled, feeling irritated on what I just said.

"I mean, it's true, though! You're a cute girl!" Oh great, I just ruined the purpose of this sleepover night!

"Okay, fine! I have a crush on you too..." She confessed without hesitation, blushing shyly.

Well, that was a relief! I thought she was gonna be mad at me for having a crush on her for a year now.

"Well, Fan... I think you're not that weird, I think you're just an extroverted boy who likes to blog about fun stuff!" She complimented me.

I would start blushing at her words and then tell my compliment to her. Oh man, I'd hate to see this become a disaster...

"And you... Are not just some nerd, you're also a smart scientist who loves to study the wonders of science! Also, you're cute!"

"Oh, stop it, you little cutie pie!" She exclaimed.

"Aww, did you blush?"

"Yeah! Obviously! C-can we... Go to bed now!? It's kinda late now..."

I checked the time. "Yeah, you're right. Let's go to bed now!"

~ Test Tube's POV ~

Fan and I then went to my bedroom because we're both tired now.

As we entered, I shut the door and lie down on bed just like Fan.

We would both talk about some stuff, like that. And then we would watch some movies on Netflix.

"So... I gotta be honest, Fan... It's kinda weird that you would hide that secret on me for... A year or so... And uhm... That's it, I guess."

"Yeah..."

For a few minutes, silence would occur because... Well, we got no idea what to talk about.

"So uhm..." Fan started. "Do you wanna... Cuddle with me?"

"I wanna... But, I don't know how since... No one gave me physical affection that much, aside from my parents..."

"Oh, is that so?" He asked. "Well, just make yourself comfortable and I'll do the rest!"

I then snuggled myself up near Fan, as he covered the both of us in a blanket as he hugged me.

I blushed madly, since that caught me off guard.

"If you're uncomfortable, just tell me, alright?"

"No no no! It's okay! I'm good!" I said, slowly hugging Fan back.

"So how does it feel?" Fan asked, lying his head on my chest.

"It's... It's good..." I admitted.

A few minutes passed.

"Hey uhm... Fan?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna tell you something..."

"Okay, I wanna hear it!"

"I... Love you..."

Both of us were flustered, Fan raised his head towards me and looked at my eyes.

"Wh... What?"

"Yes... You're a very handsome boy who deserves affection..."

He proceeded to place his left hand in my cheek, and held my hand with the other.

"Is it okay if we kiss?" He asked for consent.

"Of course..."

He then came closer to me, and then kissed me right in my lips.

My face started to heat, I closed my eyes as I kissed back, giving him a long and passionate kiss.

The both of us were so in love. Our affection and love for each other was so intense, we felt like we're in heaven...

Needless to say, our eyes turned into hearts and stars, showing that we're incredibly starstruck and enjoying on what we're doing.

I would start biting his guard, which made him moan in pain.

"No... Not there... It hurts a lot..." He begged, as he began to cry softly.

"Oh... Does that hurt? I'm sorry..."

I pulled away, as we went back kissing each other, as he stopped crying.

This would also last for a few minutes.

Fan pulled away, as he looked at me in shock.

"Wow... You're good at kissing!" He admitted.

As he said that, I started blushing in embarrassment.

"Gosh, you're so cute when you're flustered!" Fan chuckled, as he kissed my forehead.

"So... Does that mean we're a couple now...?"

"Yeah... We're together now!" I replied.

Fan lets out a yawn, feeling very tired now.

"I'm sleepy..." He said.

"It's kinda late now... So, let's get some rest!" I said.

"I love you..."

"I love you too, Fan..."

"Goodnight..." He said, putting his sleeping mask on. "And don't forget to put your cork on!"

"Oh! Right! Thanks for reminding me!" I said, as I put on my cork right in my head.

Fan soon fell asleep, as I went second. We were so comfortable together, as we hugged tightly in our sleep.