Chapter 1

Author's note: u= you r=are ur=your idk= I dont know TTYL=talk to you later. This is some vocabulary i will use in the book.

Ela's pov
I was walking around in the forest trying to find something to eat. But I heared a cry and then another join in. I started following the sound. I the saw two baby girls one with blonde hair and Brown eyes and a one with blue hair and brown eyes and next to them a note. I read it on my mind please take care of them. The blonde one is Lucy and the blue headed is wendy. They were born on July 7 they are 4 mouths Wendy is ten minutes older then Lucy. Please take care of them I can so I'm asking u i beg u i read. After i read the note i felt bad for them so i decided to take them in.

I can teach them universal and elemental dragon slayers I thought. "But what will be ur last name sweeties". I thought for a while and came up with it " ur last name will be Wendy and Lucy Marvell and together u will be the Marvell twins dragon slayers but for sort TMTDS" I said. "Are u sweeties hungry " I said and then gave them some milk that i got from a cow a some time ago.

Luna/me:how did i do
Wendy and lucy:gaga gugu
Me:so cute
Ela:yeah and u did good
Me: thank u. Ela can u so the honors
Ela:ok. Wendy_Lucy_natsu don't own fairy tail but if she did lucy and wendy will be twins and nalu and rowen will happen two seasons after the anime starts
Me:thank u Ela. Bye mina