"If I bring a driver with me, then where my bodyguards will sit? They need to be with me anyway. So, there's no need of a driver. One of them will drive and the other will sit in the passenger seat. Understood?" Taehyung felt the need to explain to his old driver with whom he always went around.

"You're right, young master. I understood now." The driver nodded his head with a small smile and Taehyung nodded back.

"Hand over the car keys to the small one." Taehyung said.

The driver nodded his head with a 'yes' and then neared Jeongguk. When he lifted his hand with the keys, Jeongguk frowned, feeling offended.

"Small one." Jongdae snickered, covering his mouth and Jeongguk looked at him with sharp eyes.

"Quick. I'm getting late." Taehyung spoke out from inside the car and Jeongguk looked at him, then breathed deeply and grabbed the keys.

"You do know how to drive, right?" Taehyung asked in a sarcastic way when the bodyguards settled down in the front seats.

"No." Jeongguk replied and Taehyung became annoyed, getting the opposite reaction of what he wanted.

"What? You don't know how to drive? You will kill us, boy." Jongdae spoke out, shocked and scared at the same time.

"Shut up." Jeongguk glared at him, pouring his anger on the man which he couldn't do with the person at the back seat.

"And stop calling me boy. I'm not a 23 years old, little boy. I'm a grown up adult, earn myself by working hard everyday." Jeongguk glared at Jongdae as he slowly drove the car towards the gate.

Taehyung snapped his eyes towards Jeongguk and bore a hole into his head from behind, with his sharp gaze. The line 'I'm not a 23 years old, little boy' really got him. He felt like the bodyguard was targeting him.

"Ok..chill, man. I won't call you that again." Jongdae said as he lifted his both hands in front of him, indicating Jeongguk to relax and not get angry.

The gate opened and Jeongguk drove our from there. Soon they hit the main road and Jeongguk smoothly drove the car at a slightly high speed as they were getting late for the university.

"You sure you don't know how to drive a car?" Jongdae asked in curiosity when he saw how smoothly Jeongguk drove without any sudden break.

"I worked in a delivery company for 1 year, drove van, truck etc. Then worked as a personal driver of a businessman for 6 months." Jeongguk replied and Jongdae's mouth formed an 'o'.

"Then got kicked out because of your performance?" Taehyung asked with a smirk and Jeongguk gripped the steering wheel tightly.

He glanced at the mirror for once and clenched his jaw when he saw the young master smirking at him.

"No. They were some egoistic, arrogant, rich fools who did not know how to behave with people. So, I resigned." Jeongguk replied.

He glanced at the mirror again and felt a little good to see how the expression changed of the young master. After that, the young master looked out of the window and did not say anything. Jeongguk sighed, feeling relief that he wouldn't have to reply to the young master's ridiculous comments anymore.

Soon, the car reached the university and entered the parking lot. There were no students outside, indicating the bell already rang. Taehyung sighed, thinking he would have to enter the class in front of their professor.

Jongdae hurriedly got out of the car and neared the back door, then opened it. He thought the same scene will be created by the other bodyguard, then the young master will be very late and they will get lots of scolding from the elder master. They might lose their job too.