Kisses Start Wars

Then they kissed. Lucifer blushed at his radio daddy. Time seems to slow and it was only just them at this moment. Alastor locked eyes with his fun size twink. Lucifer quickly glanced back down to Alastor's lips. As he pulled down Alastor's bow tie down to his face. Alastor gasped slightly. Lucifer quickly closed the gap between them.

"Dad!" Charlie shouted at them, walking in.

They quickly pull apart at the sound of Charlie's voice. "You tacky piece of shit!" as Lucifer panically tries to smack Alastor in the arm.

Charlie stares "I was looking for you two... we were going to go over a plan to recruit more sinners to the hotel".

"Oh, we can go find some sinners, Charlie, especially without this mediocre kin to radio" Lucifer yells out for Alastor to hear.

Alastor's eyes narrow at him "for the king of hell you are quite short tempered".

"At least my tacky medium isn't dead" Lucifer snickers to his cane. "Come on Charlie lets go and join this meeting"

When the three got downstairs the rest of the group was sitting around Charlie's cork board. The board had various different papers and pictures pinned to it with a red string connecting the ideas.

"Don't worry, big Husky wusky can turn these sinners into winners" Angel falls onto Husky like a damsel in distress.

Husker moved away from Angel so it was now just his head on Husker's lap.

Husker with a face of disgust "get the fuck off me, you fem spider!".

Angel reaches one of his hands out to touch Husker's face "but baby cakes we need to make winners together"

Husker looking more disgusted and out of words.

Charlie made her way to the front of the group and clapped her hands together "Okay so I came up with this plan for all of us to promote the hotel." Charlie takes a deep breath before continuing "We could try and go through other overlords and if they believe in the hotel then so will everyone else."

Niffty asks "do you think that bad boy Valentino would help?"

In a radio voice "We can use Vox's tv influence to broadcast the hotel!" Alastor says

"How do we convince an overlord like that to help us?" Vaggie speaks up from the couch she sat at with Cherri Bomb who looked rather bored with the topic.

Gets up, throws a bomb at some wall, "I got an idea" Cherri Bomb explains.

"My wall!" Niffty wails as she suddenly pulls a knife from her apron pocket. Alastor takes the knife from the wailing maid.

"What is it, Cherri dear?" Alastor asks.

"Clearly we need to get Vox to agree so we could threaten to blow up all his fuck'in screens if he doesn't let us use them" Cherri exclaims.

"That's a bit aggressive but..." Charlie trails off before adding "maybe we can try something more peaceful?"

Throws another bomb at another wall, "let's go gang!" Cherri yells as she walks off.

Niffty squirms in Alastor's grasp "My walls!!!!"