Unexpected.

Depuis le début

''They are, but if diana was a merlin then i would have sensed it. We all would have. Its not like a easygoing aura. Its a dominant aura which displays power. Like the effect that the mate bond can have on you but 5 times more intimidating. And who has diana mindlinked exactly except us 3? Maya, aka dia's wolf must be fond of us which created an open bond with her and us. Like a pack member and a luna's bond. And maybe diana is used to the pain so she's able to cope with it faster. How could you assume she's a merlin?'' Alaina questioned.

''She beat rowan in a fight.'' Ariana says.

Alaina widens her eyes. ''Ok thats not normal. An alpha isnt easy to defeat. Especially rowan. Zeus can even defeat me in a fight. If diana defeated rowan then she's not a normal werewolf. Can you share that memory with me dia? I need to see it from your perspective.'' She asks.

I nod and allow her to come closer to me. Suddenly asher and rowan and 2 other men came in.

''Jaxton. Aziel. Meet diana. My mate'' Rowan says.

''Nice to meet you my lady'' Aziel says as he bows.

''Nice to meet you diana'' Says jaxton.

''Nice to meet the both of you too.''

''What brings the 4 of you here? We were just about to test something so if you wouldnt mind. Leave.'' Ariana says.

''Ariana. We are all above you. Know. Your. Place.'' Asher says with a warning hinted in his words.

''I know it. And your not my alpha. Thats all i need to know.'' 

''But you are mine, so sit down before i take you to my house and lock you in the attic where you'll find it real nice with the mice and squirells?'' Asher says.

''You wouldnt be able to touch me even if you tried.'' Ariana says proudly with anger as she stands up.

''Alright this is where the fight ends. The last thing i need is my bestfriends to fight off their anger just because they dont know compassion. Alpha Aziel,My king, Alpha Rowan we were just about to see diana's memories of her fight that she had with alpha rowan in the training session when she was first brought to her pack house. I need to know if she's a merlin or not.'' Alaina explains calmly.

''A merlin!?'' All the boys say in shock and look at me as i look down at the floor.

''Yes a merlin. Now can we please just get started with this.'' 

''Sure.'' Alaina says calmingly as she steps closer to me and sits down beside me. The others sit down around us too and watch us closely as alaina puts her hand on my forehead. Her eyes turning into a pair of dark grey eyes. I feel her prescense increasing by 5 times. My heart starts beating louder than usual.

I hear alaina's voice in my head

''You have a pretty head.Quite the vivid imagination though.'' 

''Please just get started'' 

Alaina starts taking me through my past memories until she reaches the training scene one. She enters my eyes and sees the fight. I widen my eyes in surprise as she makes me go through it again. My aura didnt look normal at all at that time when i observed it carefully.

Alaina started sifting through my other memories too. I panicked and said 

''You've already seen the training scene, why are you going further back''

''To check if your really a merlin or not i need to see the memories of when you were a baby'' Alaina explains

''NO!'' I shout as both of us fling back on the wall as our connection seperates. I look around and see rowan staring angrily at me.

''What the hell was that for?'' Rowan shouts and says. He looks back at alaina's figure and tells everybody to look her after her while he drops me. Drops me!? And then goes to alaina? Wow. And he called himself a loyal wolf.

''Maya do you finally understand why he's so bad?'' I ask maya in my head.

''He's not that bad...But i do want to rip out alaina's throat,they're too close and zeus cant even tell me why, he said its something that Rowan has to tell us'' Maya replies with a hurt tone.

He picks me up and takes me back towards the front door ''I think i should get her back to the pack she doesnt seem very well right now'' 

I close my eyes in exhaustion as i lay close against his chest in bridal style as he uses his speed to bring us back to the mansion house of our pack. 3 minutes later we reach.

He pulls me back into my room, wait this isnt my room...

''Why did you bring me in your room'' I ask

''Because your staying here until the pack doctor says your fine.'' He responds.

''And why? I feel perfectly fine. I didnt even hit my head that hard. You should go and check on ''alaina'' obviously she's the one in pain.'' I tell him confidently.

He scoffs and says '' Are you jealous of alaina.Really?'' 

''No im not! Now im going to my room. I dont need to see you ever again. You know what I might even run away permanantly until you cant find me. I doubt you would even come searching for me! Yes that's right your so called act could all be over.'' I say in anger.

Suddenly he pulls me closer as my face is against his chest and im on his lap while he sits on the edge of the bed. His eyes showed complete anger as he stared into my soul. Yet i didnt back down. I stared back at him in defiance and anger. As he inched me closer i could feel his hot breath right above my lips as he spoke.

''Mi amor. If you run,ill catch you. If you fight,ill fuck you. And once im done with you,running or even waking up anytime soon would be out of the question for you'' He says in a husky voice as he slams his lips on mine. claiming them as he brings me closer until im pressed against his entire body. His tongue slides against my bottom lip asking for permission. As soon as i decline he gropes my ass. As much as i didnt want to i couldnt hold it back. I let out a soft moan as he took access of my mouth. He suddenly broke the kiss.

''Alaina is my cousin. She was the only one there for me when i was alone and in suffering. The others had their own duties and they couldnt neglect them. But alaina, her role didnt come up until now. When i saw both of you disconnect i ran straight to you didnt I? But i didnt want to leave her hanging and alone too. So i instructed the others to take care of her. Who did i come here for and grant access to my bed? It was you. Stop hating on my cousin. She just wanted to be your friend.'' 

Shit i feel so guilty now. I really need to go apologize whenever she gets better and actually wants to see me! If she ever wants to see me.

''Oh my god. I really need to go apologize! Can you take me back there?'' I ask him.

''Right now? Ariana already mindlinked me. She said everybody's fine and nobody blames you. Alaina wants to see you and apologize whenever she can. So you dont have to worry.'' But suddenly his eyes darken a bit more.

''But alaina should be the least of your worries.'' I raise a brow as he points downwards. I look down to see a gigantic hard on. Oh shit. 

''I wont do anything that your thinking. But you still gotta take care of me you know?'' He says while whining. ''It hurts'' he says as he pouts.

''Fine, maybe for now.'' I push him on the bed as both of us lie down and hug each other. He puts his face on my chest as he cuddles my waist. His huge body figure going down on mine. The both of us cuddle throughout the night. But before I fell asleep i could swear i heard rowan say

''When you wake up dont call me perverted again ok?''

.............

And thats it for right now.