Introduction

Name: Diana Rey

Parents : Rendell Rey and Jessica Rey

Wolf : Maya

Birthday: 27th July

Age : 18yrs

Status : Rogue 

Likes : Rain,Running,Fighting,sweet & sour foods,looks soft and delicate but can deal a lethal blow to anyone,loves her twinning daggers,is an introvert but can be an extrovert to the people shes opened up to.

Dislikes : Her enemies, spicy food,make up,dresses,too much luxury,corsets,bratty bullies(and she has a strong dislike for the color pink apparently there was a childhood incident related to that)

Name : Rowan Ashford 

Parents : Jeane & Vincent Ashford

Wolf : Zeus

Birthday : December 24th

Age : 20 years

Status : Alpha of Moon Stone Pack

Likes : Running,Spicy foods,Hanging out with his friends Asher,Aziel and Jaxton,loves fighting,wonderful at all sports,art and is a good singer,very mysterious and no one except his friends and parents know more about him

Dislikes : Violence between pack members,Bratty people,Gold diggers,Bullies,Sour Foods,Abuse,Hunting,etc.

Name : Asher Bates 

Parents : Died in a car accident when he was 14yrs

Wolf : Magnus

Birthday : February 26th

Age: 20 yrs

Status : Alpha of DarkMoon Pack ( Enemy of vampires as he hunts and kills them) 

Likes : Ariana ( he knows she's her mate and even rowan knows but he hides it because he isnt sure he just feels cozy around her althought they're ''enemies'') Running,Archery,Peace,Heights,Horse Riding,Luxury,Flirting,he doesnt flirt with anyone only his soon to be mate :) (he's saving himself) 

Name : Ariana Greywood

Parents : Myrcella & Perseus Greywood

Wolf : Emerie

Birthday : Janurary 27th

Age : 17 yrs

Likes : Running,Eating,Annoying People,Carefree,Loves Fasion,Lights,Paris,Spanish language,playing the guitar,archery

Dislikes : Poverty,Loneliness,Betrayal and the worst thing she dislikes....ASHER (jk..Not really)

(Characters from book 3 and 4 will be introduced later in the book or in book 2,3 & 4) 

Btw just letting you guys know most of them are normal werewolves but some of them are a bit more special. Most probably in the next introduction bit of the book when 3 and 4 characters come out i might give a sneak peek of what they are, but the who the special ones are will remain hidden until you get deeper inside the book.