A Tiny Story called I LOVE YOU

In the beginning of time, GOD said I love you to me, and I had His Holy Son Jesus Christ who i said i Love You to... I saw GOD create her for me and i told her I Love You, and every day growing up I told her i Love You until we were married. We asked to be born on earth as children of our Lord and as we departed only to meet again I said i Love You to her, and i travelled through a tunnel of bright golden and white light with my Guardian Angel who I said I Love You to... the first people I saw were my parents who i said I Love You to in my own words which came out as a bright smile in my eyes, and i got to 3 years old and my parents introduced me to her and i kissed her cheek as she was crying and I said I Love You.. so we grew up together while every day i remembered to tell her I Love You, until the day we were married.. for we had many children and to all of them every day i said I Love You, and when they left home i cried and I said I Love You and every day i'd call them and we would say to each other with my wife, I Love You. my wife and I grew old together, leaving behind many friends who always knew how much we Love them, and one day my wife passed away and her final words to me were i Love You, and I said, for i cannot live without you, I Love You too much, and I rested by her side. Then I saw GOD enthroned and I said I Love You, I met Jesus Christ and I said "My lord, I Love you", and i look down upon generation after generation of grandchildren calling from heaven to them we Love You! Untill the day GOD who loves all of His children in The Kingdom of GOD will welcome them all with I Love You, and Jesus's first words when he returns will be when he returns, I am certain, I Love You All! Untill the day that we are born on the new earth when I will see GOD and first say I Love You only for me to be born again and repeat I Love You throught my next lifetime, and back to Heaven where i will tell GOD "thank you for letting me live, for I Love You."
- Poppa Michael Rice.