The first letter to Theodore: All Yours

This letter is to Theodore who is Noise, who IS Joseph, who IS Archangel michael, who IS kai (I), leo (Theo) who is Trevor, who is everyone I've mentioned as his identity was hidden from me as we grew up, and i just had a username "noise" to go on so kept guessing has real name.... but recently we have been in contact - well, he stands by my side, and his name is Theodore, as we speak, he is here. He IS My martinez. This is a code word for "my Guardian Angel is or/and my Guardian Angel says." I have never called him Isaac or Zac - this is the deciet of the devil - i have never called him any other name - these ones exactly, and if he has ever heard me say Ben, David, Gaz or Guy, they are my brothers and my dads best friends. Online i called him NOISE. he was clockworkangels, and when I was a baby I remember i called him "Luke/Lucas" and so i named my first son after him... Luke. 
He's been asking me all along if there is another hahahah NOOOOO NEVER!!! Only and Always him. 
my name is Angel Mary Rose Aryia Clement. I am Kimberley Jo Coles. I am his Aryia Cassandra. He found out, i think, from the courts where I am and came to find me because we had lost contact for a long time... in the time he said he had given his life for me and that he too was taregtted for murder, but had escaped. 
I have loved him since the beginning of time. he stole my heart when God first created the holy Angels. He stole my heart in every single lifetime and we have always found each other. He stole my heart when i was only a few minutes old when I first met him. He stole my heart when I was a child and spoke to him online, and then when i met him again when I was with Sam, and then again as he stands here today he has stolen my heart again. he will continue to do so... I love him and am in love with him and there is no other. Trust me. I am going to marry Theodore. he is the father of my twins and I am true, loyal, honest and trustworthy. I will never cheat or harm him. 
I introduce him to my accounts and say it is all for him - caitlin and Lucas are his - and this is to save his and thier lives. The compensation money is his too, so long as i have a good supply of smokes and strong liquor. 
Together we are going to save this world and everyone in it that we can. i am hoping there is an ending to the war in sight, and that the SOS laws have come into being and made law and legislation now - I have been working hard. 
I'll dedicate all of this work to him becaause i couldn't have done any of it without him... he is my lawyer, he is my love, and I will put online some of my letters to him asap. 
That is what he wanted to know the most. He should know that the imposters "sam", "julien" and the others have been blocked from my facebook. I KNEW they were not the real people, and not that he ever liked them anyway........................ ermmmm. 
So, he has about 400,000 million, is this correct? Right. Tell him first to read all about the SOS sanctuaries, and there we shall get started. 
ps- Hospitals. Three of your patients are now out of comas. Well done. 

With love from Angel.

ps. I will never say "I choose" as if i have a choice!! there has never been any other for me. I will only say, "marry me." 
He says to tell him everything, so i will start with my letter about myself... Praying and being an Angel of God and Jesus and God's faithful servant. Then, my most loved and most feared. 

Do listen. 

Amen.
He tells me to call him Theodore now, and that I will.