Thinking this, Shen Tang began free associating again. Could it be this guy's first time? Does he not have sexual needs?

Wait... could he have some kind of hidden illness...

Her gaze started to drift downwards but her wrist was suddenly yanked powerfully.

"Let's go after eating."

This time when Shen Tang tried pulling back her hand, there was no resistance. Only that piece of skin still retained the warm feeling, vaguely burning.

The two put their plates away properly before leaving.

Only then did the people around them relax.

"Wow, President Gu got married!"

That's right, Gu Huaian didn't speak too loudly earlier, but was very clear in the quiet environment.

"My crush is over, wah wah wah..."

"Don't be sad, you never had a crush to begin with."

"You sure know how to comfort people, wah wah wah..."

Soon Cen Assistant walked in and instructed them to keep this incident to themselves and forbid external spread.

That's right, it was what Shen Tang asked for.

Gu Huaian was vaguely unhappy. "Why?"

"I don't want to trend on social media again."

Shen Tang was truly afraid, with everything that happened to her trending online; her constitution was too frightening.

While others wished to trend, she had enough of always trending. Being too frequent easily produced fatigue amongst the public.

Moreover, they were only contracted married. If they divorced in the future and she found another partner, it would not bode well if netizens compared the two.

Hearing Shen Tang think so far ahead while he, her current partner, was still around and she was already considering a new partner, Gu Huaian's face darkened like the bottom of a pot.

Should he say she was heartless?

Shen Tang felt the temperature next to her drop. Not understanding why.

Noticing Gu Huaian's tightly pursed lips, Shen Tang was somewhat confused. Why did this guy suddenly become unhappy?

After thinking about it, she attributed the cause to the earlier phone call. That must be why.

Gu Huaian: "..."

It's just as well, at least she won't wear herself down internally.

"Hmph." Thinking this, he gave a cold laugh.

Seems even more upset now.

Two flowers blooming, each exquisite.

Gu Family Ancestral Home.

Old Master was angrily huffing and puffing, furiously throwing the phone to the side. "Unfilial son! That unfilial son!"

Old Madam Gu impatiently glanced at him. "Do you have nothing better to do all day than meddle for no reason?"

"How is this meddling?"

"The blessings of descendants come from the descendants themselves. Huaian is not a child anymore. Surely he still has the right to choose someone he likes? I think that Shen girl is quite good, looks pretty too. A child from her and Huaian would probably look even better."

Gu Huaian was around the age where those his age had mostly married and had children.

Every time Madam mingled with those ladies and heard them boast about their children, Old Madam Gu was envious.