41 - 50

Chapter 41

Pushing open the door, the office was already filled with many people, all looking over with smiles hinting at watching a good show.

Shen Tang found an empty seat unconcernedly and sat down.

Seeing everyone staring at her, she said, "What are you looking at me for? Do I have something on my face?"

Many people's faces showed shock. Shen Tang did seem to have a somewhat reckless attitude.

"Now that Shen Tang is here too, who wants to manage her?"

President Zhou sat in the middle. Seeing Shen Tang, the spot he got injured last time started hurting again.

Several agents remained silent, showing no intention of managing Shen Tang.

The room became very quiet all of a sudden.

Everyone's gazes inadvertently looked over.

Shen Tang was unconcerned, as if no one wanting her was not about her.

"Ahem, no one wants to manage her?" Even President Zhou was starting to feel embarrassed.

In fact, although Shen Tang had a lot of scandals, she also had high popularity, often trending on social media for free. This was a good thing.

In this industry, it wasn't scary if you had many scandals, it was scary if you had no popularity.

However, Shen Tang's recent behavior had become more and more unrestrained.

Especially what happened with Brother Wang last time. Everyone was very afraid of following in Brother Wang's footsteps.

Shen Tang put down her phone. "Hmm, then just forget it if no one wants to manage me."

"How could that work?"

"Then who do you see managing me?"

President Zhou was rendered speechless. No matter who he looked at, they avoided his gaze.

Finally, a girl wearing black-framed glasses weakly raised her hand, timidly saying, "Can I...can I manage her?"

Everyone looked over. The girl normally had a very low sense of existence in the company. Many didn't even know who she was.

The man beside the girl glared at her fiercely. "This person is a new intern agent."

President Zhou's eyes lit up. He immediately clapped the table saying, "Okay, it'll be you. Shen Tang is now yours. No more interning, you're officially hired."

His eagerness to toss this hot potato made people want to laugh.

People gradually left, until only Shen Tang and the new agent were remaining.

The girl walked over, boldly reaching out her hand, completely different from her shrinking violet manner earlier.

"Nice to meet you, Sister Shen Tang. I'm Pei Kesong. From now on I'm your agent. Please guide me well."

Shen Tang raised her brows with interest. She'd thought it was a little white bunny, but it turned out to be a big bad wolf.

She reached out and shook Pei Kesong's hand. "Hello, just call me Shen Tang."

"You seem a bit different from just now..."

Pei Kesong smiled. "You also seem a bit different from before."

The two looked at each other and laughed out loud together.

"Let's work happily together."