51 - 60

Chapter 51

After crashing into several people, the wild boar wandered around before returning to its original location. Shen Tang guessed this was likely its main base.

She sat in the tree shivering uncontrollably, constantly praying in her heart for it not to find her, for it not to find her...

However, this time, luck was not on her side. After staggering around twice, the wild boar still discovered her.

The wild boar snorted and backed up a few steps before violently charging at the tree!

Shen Tang hugged the tree tightly, but still swayed from the impact.

Not long after, the tree shook a second time.

This would not do. Although this tree was thick, it could not withstand the wild boar's brute force.

Shen Tang steeled her heart - it was now or never!

...

Upon arriving at the location, the group only saw blood stains on the ground, with no sign of Shen Tang.

Because of the wild boar, most of the human traffickers were either dead or seriously injured.

Gu Huaian pursed his lips in a straight line.

He took off his suit and calmly unbuttoned his cuffs, rolling up his sleeves. He threw a punch at Scarface.

"Where is Shen Tang?"

One had to admit, even his moves for punching people had a sense of beauty.

Scarface was baffled. He had no idea who Shen Tang was.

"I don't know..."

With a bang, another punch. "Are you going to talk or not?"

Scarface nearly spit out blood from the blows. "I really don't know..."

Seeing Gu Huaian about to hit him again, Scarface hurriedly closed his eyes to dodge, shouting loudly: "I don't even know who Shen Tang is, beating me to death won't help!"

Gu Huaian's movements paused briefly before he still swung his fist over.

"She's the one you guys were chasing."

"We didn't catch her!"

Scarface spit out a tooth, on the verge of tears. He looked to the people around him, "Are you all just going to watch him hit me? Are you even human?"

Before he even finished speaking, everyone turned their backs.

Scarface: "..."

What's this about, he has no human rights?

"Look over there!"

Everyone rushed over, only to see a wild boar lying on the ground with its stomach still weakly rising and falling - it wasn't dead yet!

Then where was Shen Tang?

"Shen Tang!"

"Are you there?"

A faint voice sounded out, "I'm here..."

But no one heard it.

Shen Tang lay in the ditch, anxious to the point of tears.

【Help...!】

【Can no one hear me? Ahhhhhhhhhh!】

【Screaming! Twisted! Creeping in darkness!!!】

Hearing Shen Tang's inner voice, Gu Huaian hurriedly looked around.

Finally he discovered the barely conscious Shen Tang in a ditch nearby.