No one could have imagined that she was pretending.

"Ye Jingjing! It was you who killed Pan Mila, how long do you still want to pretend?!" Ye Lu Ping was really angry, and wished he could slap her to death.

Ye Jingjing was stunned.

At that moment, she didn't seem to believe what her father had said.

She didn't have any reaction for a long time.

She was really unable to react!

"Aren't you going to say whether it was you or not!" Ye Lu Ping yelled angrily.

Ye Jingjing came back to her senses.

At that moment, she also inadvertently sensed something.

She turned her head to look at Qin Qin.

Looking at Qin Qin who didn't even dare to look at her, standing there stiffly, her body kept trembling, kept trembling nonstop.

"Qin Qin has said everything, how long do you still want to pretend?!" Ye Lu Ping was really angry to the point that he couldn't stand it.

He had never thought that his kind-hearted angel-like daughter was actually so vicious inside!

It was simply a disgrace to their Ye family!

"What did Qin Qin say?" Ye Jingjing's eyes were red, still asking ignorantly with a grieved look.

An Nuan quite admired Ye Jingjing.

At this point, she could still remain so calm and steady.

"She said you told her to kill Pan Mila!" Ye Lu Ping's voice remained very loud, he was just too angry to control it.

"Qin Qin, what are you talking about?!" She looked incredulously, her voice a little stern, but still sounded very gentle because of her low volume.

"Young miss, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Qin Qin's tears flowed wildly, "I really don't want to expose you, I really don't want to, but I shouldn't have, you shouldn't have done that..."

"What exactly are you talking about? Just because I scolded you last night, you're going to wrong me like this?" Ye Jingjing looked miserable, "Haven't I been nice enough to you usually? Just because I said a few harsh words to you, you resent me so much!"

"No, young miss, no, don't pretend anymore, they all know now, they really all know now." Qin Qin said anxiously and sadly.

At this moment, the more the young miss acted, the more disgusting she felt.

She had never thought of humiliating the young miss like this.

"Know what? Know that I scolded you yesterday?" Ye Jingjing deliberately diverted the topic.

"Young miss..."

"Enough!" Ye Lu Ping's voice was furious beyond measure, seeming to have lost all patience, "Play the recording!"

Qin Qin shivered in fear.

Then she took out her cell phone and played the recording she had let everyone listen to earlier.

Ye Jingjing's original disguise collapsed in an instant at this moment.

Her face was extremely pale.

Her whole person suddenly seemed to have lost her soul, unable to believe what her ears had heard.

She had just thought that even if An Nuan had forced Qin Qin to admit everything, as long as there was no evidence, she could deny it. She could even falsely accuse An Nuan and Qin Qin of deliberately slandering her. Anyway, her impression at home was so good, she couldn't have done such a thing.