"Are you sure?" Ye Jinghuai asked.

"There's only one layer left, I'll take it off myself," An Nuan said very firmly.

As she spoke, she suddenly squatted down to pick up the luxurious bridal clothes on the ground, intending to leave.

"Keep it for now, I'll have Uncle You come tidy up later," Ye Jinghuai said.

An Nuan thought about it and agreed.

These expensive bridal clothes, she of course didn't think Ye Jinghuai would just give them to her like that.

She hurriedly said, "Then after I take this last layer off, I'll bring it to you."

"To prevent you from repeatedly seducing me, I have to remind Miss An that the phoenix crown and rosy cloud cape of North Wen Nation has never had a design that allows it to be taken off by oneself. Don't believe me, Miss An can try it yourself."

What does he mean seduce him?!

When did she seduce him?!

She glared at Ye Jinghuai, half believing and half suspicious of his words.

Ye Jinghuai had an expression like, go ahead and try.

An Nuan didn't want to keep meeting Ye Jinghuai like this in the dead of night over and over again either, she hesitated for a moment, and in Ye Jinghuai's room, lowered her head to try and find a way to take off this innermost bridal gown, however, after searching around again, she still couldn't find a way to take it off.

"Where is it?" An Nuan was somewhat exasperated.

"Under your armpit."

An Nuan did see a tight knot in that place, she tugged at it forcefully.

Damn it.

Who the hell designed this?!

It was clearly indecent.

Because it was under her armpit, both hands were completely inconvenient, and one hand alone couldn't untie it at all.

She was really so angry she gritted her teeth.

While the man standing in front of her, just watched her fury with a face full of amusement.

He was clearly laughing at her.

She struggled for a long time, then suddenly gave up. She said, "Young Master Ye, please help."

"Won't you try again?" Ye Jinghuai didn't move his hands right away, instead he stood with his arms crossed, looking completely interested and amused at her angry helplessness.

"No need."

Ye Jinghuai dropped his arms, and once again moved closer to An Nuan's side.

Because she was angry, An Nuan's chest was heaving right now.

Ye Jinghuai really wanted to remind this woman that his patience was limited.

He secretly adjusted his own breathing, seemingly expressionless, as he helped her undo it.

Bit by bit.

Undoing it.

The moment it came undone...

"Don't look!" An Nuan's small hand suddenly covered Ye Jinghuai's eyes.

Ye Jinghuai paused.

He actually knew that at this moment, the last bridal gown on her body had already fallen at her feet, which meant that under the gown, An Nuan wasn't wearing...anything, no bra, because the bra straps showing would affect the aesthetic, and the bridal gown itself already had built-in bra padding, so...