Karen: I-

Before I could speak I heard a familiar voice coming through the door..

Dorinda: PRAISE THE LORD I AM HERE! (She says loudly and proudly in her raspy voice) Nikki, could you please put the bags in the kitchen? (While passing the bags to her daughter.)

Nikki: Jesus ma! Dad can you help me? (Struggling to carry the bags)

Greg: Woman! You need to chill out (he says to Dorinda then helping his daughter with the bags) Hey Karen!

Karen: Hey y'all! Where's-

Before I could say anything, Twinkie, Jacky, and Denise entered the house with their husbands and kids.

Karen: Nevermind there they go (I giggle)

Denise: Did ya miss me (she says sarcastically)

Karen: I missed you all so much! (as I stood up from the couch to give my sisters a hug.)

Jacky: You just seen us two days ago K (as she shakes her head)

Karen: That's too long.. ( I whine)

Twinkie: What Jacky is trying to say.. (as she rolls her eyes and stares at Jacky before turning back to face me) We missed you very very much!

Dorinda: Hold on. Where is my Niecy Pooh, Kare?

Denise: I'm right here Doe (she says sarcastically and laughing)

Dorinda: Not you Niecy (everyone laughs)

Karen: (as I turned to face her) She's right here.

Christina's body language gave away that she was nervous.

Karen: Sweetie come here, (as she looks down slowly making her way to me) This is Christina! (I said while smiling and rubbing her back)

Dorinda: Hey my beautiful niece! It's so nice to finally meet you! (As she hugs and kisses her on the cheek)

Twinkie: Hey Christina I'm your auntie Elbernita but everyone calls me Twinkie (she smiles)

Jacky: Im Jacky, your favorite auntie (she laughs)

Denise: You know I'm your favorite aunt, so no, no! Don't listen to her, I'm Auntie Denise, but you may call me Auntie Niecy. (she giggles).

Karen: Then that's Your aunt Dorinda as you can tell she's very hyper and forgot to introduce herself (everyone laughs)

Dorinda: Aht! Don't do that Karebear (they laugh)

Christina: It's nice to meet you ( she say in her shy soft voice)

Twinkie: She's definitely your grandchild, she acts exactly like you-

Dorinda: I was just about to say that!

Greg: DORINDA! Please get this chicken that you brought. (Yelling from the kitchen)

Karen: Doe Doe, I told you we had too much food already, so you didn't need to bring any.

Dorinda: You know I love me some chicken!