𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆

˗ˏˋ【 。⋆ 𝑶𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒   】ˊˎ˗𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ────❝ 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚂𝚄𝙿𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 ❞

˗ˏˋ【 。⋆ 𝑶𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 】ˊˎ˗
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ────
❝ 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚂𝚄𝙿𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 ❞

─────────────────

𝑳𝐔𝐂𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 with a terrible headache that day and practically begged her parents to let her skip school and watch Gossip Girl in bed all day, but they refused.

When she entered school her head was still pounding, and Phoebe's rambling was not helping. Lucy's best friend was currently talking to her locker, pretending it was Dylan- a boy Phoebe was crushing on.

"Oh, this dress? Thank you, Dylan, I actually got it last weekend, and thanks for the compliment, but I'm not that pretty."

Cherry Seinfeld- Phoebe and Lucy's other best friend spoke up "Okay, now that locker Dylan is into you, try talking to the actual Dylan."

She pointed her finger toward the actual Dylan, who was talking to some of his friends.

Phoebe let out a sigh "Ugh, I can't! He's too cute. Besides, I've got a good thing going on with locker Dylan now, and I don't wanna mess that up."

Lucy slammed Phoebe's locker shut "Phoebe, you've been crushing on the guy for two weeks. Just go and talk to him."

"About what?" Phoebe panicked "I don't even know if we have anything in common."

"It's too bad you can't just go through his backpack and see what he's into." Cherry shrugged her shoulders, meanwhile, Lucy and Phoebe shared a look.

"Or can I?" Phoebe muttered making up her mind. She used her telekinesis to drag Dylan's backpack toward her, but just as she was doing that a delivery man walked into the school, accidentally falling over the backpack.

"Delivery for Max Thunder-maaaan!" The man screamed before falling to the ground, dropping the giant package he was carrying.

Max walked up to the man lying on the ground "I'll sign that." He grabbed the device from the floor, writing his signature messily "Max Thunder-maaaan!" He mimicked the delivery man.

Max thanked the man at once before picking up the giant package.

Lucy raised a brow alongside Phoebe, they stepped over to Max "You're getting your deliveries at school?"