Lexington wasn't used to seeing Brooklyn like this either. He wished he could help him feel better.

"I really need to look at his injuries." Dr. Sato stated.

Brooklyn pleaded, "No."

"The doc needs to see the injuries, lad. They were bad." Hudson said gently. "I'll still hold ya if it makes ye feel better." Brooklyn nodded in reply.

Sato came forward to examine Brook's wing first. Hudson kept Brook's face turned away from the doc. His hands were squeezing Hudson's sides.

Sato felt gently on the wing first before getting the splint off. "Does that hurt at all, Brooklyn?" he asked out of concern.

Brooklyn moved his wing a bit and there was a bit of a cramp in it. "A bit." He sobbed.

"It looks better than it did last night. I set the bone while you were unconscious. Now I need to look at your leg." Sato insisted.

Hudson had Brook turn his head the other way to help keep him calm. The man came around the other side and raised the blanket off his left leg. It was still in the brace. "I might need another x-ray of the leg to see how it fared from stone sleep." He said. "Can you try to walk, Brooklyn?"

"I don't want to." Brooklyn retorted.

"You must, lad. We'll be here for ye." Hudson declared.

With some help and struggling to move about, Brooklyn was allowed off the bed. With the brace on, he was able to manage some steps on his own, but he also limped badly. Lex and Hudson had to keep him on his feet. Brooklyn winced at the pain.

They took him to the infirmary again and sat him down. There, Sato used the x-ray machine to get a fresh picture of his leg bones to see how they were. His ankle was still fine, of course. On the x-ray, the bone had knitted but it was still clear it needed another couple of nights of stone sleep. The brace was taken off to clear out the stone skin and put back on his leg to keep it still and help him walk.

Sato had forgotten about the device he had seen in Brooklyn's stomach after worrying about his wing and leg last night. He hadn't seen any cracked ribs, so he hadn't thought it was anything to worry about at the time.

"Do ya feel like you could make it to your room?" Lex asked.

"I don't want to be in the medic room." Brook had stopped sobbing, but he was still miserable.

"I think he can go rest in his room if he's comfortable there." Sato stated. "Just rest."

Hudson and Lex helped him to his room. Bronx was kept at a distance to make sure he didn't get too excited to see him. Brook was helped into his bed in his room. The red male had thought he would never see his own room again. With seeing it again, he knew he was rightfully home.

"Lex, it is really you, isn't it?" Brooklyn asked.

"Yes, it is me, bro." Lex replied with a smile. "I missed you."

"How... long...?"

"Were you gone?" Lex finished. Brook nodded. "Four months." Lex replied.

"I knew it was a long time, but I couldn't be sure how long I was gone since I wasn't allowed outside at all." Brooklyn stated.

"You need some sun then." Hudson said.

"Wait until he's well, then we'll get him outside." Sato offered.

"It actually might make his leg heal faster." Goliath declared. "He doesn't look well and obviously needs some sun energy."

"Just rest for tonight then but take him out toward sunrise." Sato advised. "He seems fine otherwise. His wing is healed."