Chapter 5 Part 1 - The Godly Restaurant

Kieran's Perspective

After the incident with the Chimera, we don't have a way to travel so guess what we're doing? Walking down a fucking highway hoping to convince someone to pick us up. I mean fool proof isnt it? Its not like we're going to get kidnapped. There was a police car as well roaming around as if they were searching for someone. Maybe a masked murderer and this is where we die. Yay. Anyway, we've been walking for around 30 minutes in the blazing sun and I can't lie right now I have zero fucks to give. A motorcycle is coming now, hope this bitch saves us.
"Son of Poseideon and friends, wanna have a ride? It's a godly motorcycle after all." Said ???
Even worse, we're getting kidnapped by a god.
"I'm Ares, god of war. Also your half brother, Chuuya." Responded Keane to the silence. "Y'know you look kinda shocked, just meet me at the burger place down the road. Keane's Burger Palace."
He then is seen speeding down the road.
"Whatever you do, don't say that burgers places name. Names give God's power which is why they have 2 names, his being Ares, his fake name and the burger places name" muttered Victor.
So we're dealing with a god that wants to use to get more power. Jesus Christ. Let alone Chuuya's half brother.

Chuuya's Perspective

We eventually arrived at the restaurant and it was crazy looking. A 3 story restaurant with like 50 tables per floor. Thats almost as big as my house and yet this a restaurant. Must be some crazy rich guy to make this not a place of residence. Ares was sat on the 3rd table to left on the first floor at the back of the restaurant. And worst of all, he only had 2 plates of burgers. As someone who is related to them, I think I know what this means. We then walk to the table.
"You guys made it! Thats good. Because I was kind of hoping you could do a favour for me." Stage-whispered Keane.
"What is it?" Victor uttered in response.
"Well, I've lost my shield recently because a certain god took it from me. All I'm asking is that you get it back for me. If you do this, I will help with your little journey." (Keane)
"Fine. We will do it." (Victor)
"Though, I will be keeping Victor and your backpack with me as collateral. You don't come back, or you fail. Something bad will happen. Now head to George's Circus Park. There you will find my shield. Good luck!" (Keane)
Guess it's time to visit a weird amusement park.