Way.................... Not for that long but just from few days ..... Actually I meet him in club ........

Flack back ...........

Way's pov .........

On text ..........

Babe.......
Sorry way i can't make it tonight .....
But I will take to on dinner some that day .....
Hope you understand ......
Actually Charlie wants to go on a date ......
SORRY way ...........

Way............. Seriously ..... Babe you bastard ..... Now what should i do when i'm already here ....... I will see you bastard if you have to cancel it like this than why you plan ...... I better off my phone i'm not in mood to see his fake sorry's texts ........

Seriously I come here on time and that bastard cancel it on the last moment babe I will see you later ... But when I'm here let's eat something good ........

Way............... Waiter ....

Waiter..... Yes sir ... What you like to order ??

Way.............. Please bring seafood curry with rice and some side dishes and in drink one large beer glass .....

Waiter..... Sir please wait for sometime ......

Ahhhh I'm getting bored ..... Oh fast delivery .....

Waiter...... Here sir your order ....

Way................. Thank you ......  Owww it's hot ........ Ammm yummy yummy ..

Oohh it was good .... Now what ?? I'm not feeling like to go home ..... Yes club
It's really not fun to come here alone ..

??...... P'way ...... Welcome ....

Here we go .... I don't understand why they let young girls to work at places like this .... Well she is a nice girl ....

Way................. Thank you Mia .....

Mia...... P'way today you come alone ??

Way................. Well everyone is busy with their partners so i have to be alone .....

Mia....... Than why don't you find someone for yourself ??

Way.................. I don't want to find ... If there is anyone in my destiny than that one will come to me by his own ...

Mia....... It's also right ..... Wait let me make a special drink for you tonight ...

Mia left to make my drink while I was sitting quietly but than a man come and sit little closely to me .......
I turn to see and wow he's really handsome ... Like seriously really really hot and handsome ......

????................. You okay ??

Wait what happen to me I'm all fine ....

Way................. Yes I am .....

????................. Do you know that girl personally ??

Way................ Excuse me .....

????......…...... I saw you was talking to her freely ......

Is he out of his mind or he going to ask me Mia's phone number  .......

Way................. Yes I know her ... She's working here for a long time but she never gets in wrong or dirty work ....

????................. Is she really ??

Bastard I known it ....

Way................. look I'm telling you don't you dare to do something bad with her ......