Charlie........ I said I'm fine Jeff ..... Just sit ..... P'pete I'm sorry for this actually I was not in my mood just now ......

Pete.................. It's okay ..... ( Said while controlling himself for not killing Charlie because he understand that in which tone Charlie said this ..... Actually it's very clear that Charlie was insulting way for breaking his and babe's relationship )

Sonic....... I think we should start with dinner .... What say p'alan ??

Alan....... Yes right .....  Pete I'm sorry for this you just come and ......

Pete................ It's fine ..... Maybe it's my fault that i ask a personal question ....

Jeff........ No no ... No p'pete is all fine ...

North....... Oohh let's just leave this topic .... We shouldn't let food wait .....

Dean....... Right food can feel bad .....

They was about to dip when they hear car voice again and turn to see babe and way coming out of car .......

And seeing way still in that cute outfit which he chose for him make pete super angry well now you can say he's on the last level of anger .... And Charlie well he just roll his eyes .......

Babe........ Oohh p'pete how you here at this time ???  ( While coming in with way who is smiling looking at Pete but getting just hard staring in back from Pete )

Alan...... How you both here ??

North....... Right wasn't you both was on a whole day date ??

Sonic........ Will you please shut up north .... ( Said while getting close to him )

Babe take his site with Charlie who didn't look at him while way take site with babe and in front of Pete because it was the only site empty now

Babe......... I said but way want to have dinner with you all so that's why we are here ..... But we didn't though to see p'pete here too ..... Right way ??

Ask way who was still looking at Pete while trying to find what had happened to him .......

Way.............. Y.... Ye..... Yes .... I mean p'pete wasn't you was going to come for lunch ??

But Pete still didn't answer and keep looking at him .....

Alan....... Actually Pete get a work and that was important so he said sorry and I invite him for dinner indeed ....

Babe....... Ooh good ..... Dean here it's a strawberry cheesecake for everyone ...

Dean....... Strawberry cheesecake p'way's favourite one .....

Babe........ Right ... After dinner we will eat ......

Hearing dean charger more jealous while now it was getting out of hand for Pete .......

They start talking about random things while Pete was still looking at way in a dangerous way while way was now feeling nervous ...

Jeff........ guys our team get complete  so let's dip in now .....

North...... Right  I'm hungry ....

Pete............... I'm sorry but can i use restroom first ??

Alan....... Yeah why not .... Com.....

Pete................ Way don't mind can you show me the restroom ??

Way................ Khan phi .......