005

03x02

Ellis Grey was assigned to George. While he was examing her she thought that is was her ex-husband. Thatcher Grey.

George takes her chart and so does Ellis. Both are fighting over it. Ellis wins. George tries to continue with the examination.

Meredith is watching from the hallway carefully.

„I don't want to play Doctor now." Ellis says to thatcher who is actually George.

Meredith calls him to her.

"Thatch! I mean it! No!" Meredith's mother shouts.

O'Malley goes to the door, to speak to Mer.

„She is allergic to penicillin and you need to be patient with her." Meredith advises him.

„Who is Thatch?" the boy intern asks curiously.

„Thatcher is my dad."

„Is she talking about him because she never talks about him."

„Yes." he doesn't say that her mother thinks he's Thatcher.

„Are you doing all right?" he asks.

„I'm good."

„I can't be here." the blonde adds a few seconds later. She leans against the wall for support as George goes back inside. She peaks inside one last time.

                        •••••

Sera was talking to a patient. The woman was part of her studies. Sera and Addison wanted to see if baby's have any brain functions while being in the womb. And if they could hear their parents talk.

„Okay, I'll see you next week alright?"

„Yes, thank you." the woman walks out of the office.

Sera starts adding the things in a chart.

The door opens but yet Seraphina doesn't look up. She had thought that it was Addison.

„Hi." a deeper voice said.

That didn't sound like Addison which makes the brunette look up.

It was Nick, he had two coffees in his hands.

„For you." sera takes the coffee suspiciously.

„Why are you here? And why are you bringing me coffee?" She puts it down on a desk continuing with her work.

„I wanted to talk to you remember. You told me not now back then, is now the right moment?"

Sera looks at her watch and seriously thinks for a moment.

„There's nothing to talk about." she puts the chart next to the other one in a shelf.

„Yes there is. You keep avoiding me, so there must be something wrong." his voice got a little louder, not too much but you could tell he is getting frustrated.

„Of course it is. You left, you said you weren't ready." She said remembering the day he left her.

„I wasn't!" he shouts at her.

„Then why are you apologising? Why do you care then?" Sera says too calmly.

„Because I just do okay? I thought we could be friends-„

„Friends? Are you joking? This is possible one of the worst things you can do right now." she looks at him unbelievably.

„Look if you really care then just go away. I don't need you." She gives him the coffee back, opens the door behind him and pushes him out and closing the door once again.