?: You are in so much trouble girls.

They remembered the voice it was Aizawa-sensei and Vladking who look at them with angry.

Girls: Sensei....

Aizawa: Why the hell you did this? You broke the rules.

Gwen: Please sensei we cause Izuku's pain and make him suffered.

Ochako: We want to redeem our mistake by gather information back to Deku-kun.

Momo: We just want to make a right thing and we can't let you interfere our job.

Momo create the flash bomb and threw it to Aizawa make him went blind for a bit and they ran away until they saw something about to crash them so they manage to dodge and saw Adam was seriously injured and they saw footstep is coming it was decade who slowly walk to him.

Decade: What's wrong? Just 2 punches and can't take it anymore? Plus you don't give any information on their whereabouts. So....

Decade opened the card, which was similar to a special move, and he inserted and pushed the two sides together to perform the ultimate move.

Decade: Go to hell!!!

[FINAL ATTACK RIDE]

[D-D-D-DECADE]

Decade jumped into the air with a guard on his body and continued to pass until Decade penetrated Adam's body and Decade himself ripped the yellow orb from Adam's heart which Adam It disappeared into ashes.

Girls couldn't said anything they saw someone death in front of them but they interested on yellow orb as they knew it was Izuku's emotion

Stella: HEY GIVE THAT TO US!!!

Decade: Why should I?

Kyoka: We're looking on it and this is our boyfriend's emotion.

Mina: Give that to us or else you'll be on charged about vigilantism.

Decade: Go ahead I don't care anyway.

Gwen tried to shoot her web on Decade but when he saw her web was disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Decade: I don't want to see your face so fuck off.

The girls tried to run after him but because he There was a portal that could teleport him to another place and it disappeared as soon as he walked in, causing the girls to escape from UA.