Beyoncé sighed, squeezing my hand tighter. "I know I was horrible to you while you were pregnant, I take full responsibility for that. I'm trying though, mama. Can you see that? I've been working hard on making sure you are stress free during everything that's been going on."

"I do see how good you're being Bey but I don't know if I should reward you for doing what you're supposed to do. We aren't together so I don't even go searching to see if you talk to other girls—"

"I don't! I've been trying to get back my family."

"Bey it's gonna take time. I understand you telling me that you didn't want me fucking with you and Riley at the same time, but now that Riley and I aren't together, I need some time to just be alone?" I spoke, slightly unsure.

"You need some space?"

I shrugged, "It's like I don't want to be away from you but I know I should."

"I personally don't think you should, but that could be me just being selfish."

I huffed, turning to her more. "Can you hold me?"

She nodded, fixing herself to where I could now lay on her chest. She put her hands on my back, rubbing softly. "I love you Onika but I can't feel like I'm in competition with your ex girlfriend."

"You aren't in competition with her. There's not a chance in the world that Riley and I will get back together."

Bey scoffed, not pettily but just to call my bluff. "Nic, if she called you right now telling you she wanted to sit down and talk everything out, I'm sure you would be quick to go talk with her."

"Okay, yes. But only because it's Riley. She was special to me so I would love to have our last conversation be us kinda ending things on better terms? I didn't want her last words to me being she hated me." I replied, with no hesitation.

It was true and I'm starting to see how much Beyoncé has grown, because a few years ago, she wouldn't want to hear none of this that I was saying.

She nodded, "Maybe we shouldn't rush things then, baby. I wanted to be with you but it would be selfish to rush things. You just got out of a long relationship."

I nodded with a slight frown, cuddling more into her. "You're my baby Beyoncé, I don't want to leave you alone, but I know I should."

She pulled me more into her, and I looked up to see her already looking at me. "Let's not complicate things. You need some time to heal, I'll be here for you the whole time."

I nodded again, kissing her neck. "Let's go to sleep."

She grabbed the remote from behind me and shut the TV off before I could stop her. Lazily, I groaned "Bey I need some noise."

"No baby." She leaned down a bitch, holding me by my ass and used her other hand to fix my leg on her hips. "Goodnight Tiny. I love you."

Wrapping my arms around her the best I could, I shut my eyes. "I love you too baby stud." I'm exhausted.