Married (part 1)

''Now just because you're married doesn't mean you can ignore the rest of us.'' Louis and Harry turned their heads from their spot on the dance floor and saw their friends coming towards them. Harry let out a laugh and leaned further into Louis who almost instantly wrapped his arms tighter around his newly-wed husband. 

''Sorry boys.'' Louis said with a small chuckle. ''Thought you guys would've headed back to the hotel already.'' Niall said loudly with a smirk, taking a large gulp of his beer. 

Louis glared at him while Harry just laughed and pressed his face into Harry's shoulder.  ''Not yet. Although this ones been dying to go back.'' Louis said, gesturing to Harry who smacked his shoulder as payback.  ''Shut up.'' He mumbled. 

''Aww, you two.'' Niall said through a laugh. The boys all looked at him in amusement, knowing that he was way beyond drunk at this point. 

''All that aside the wedding was beautiful you guys. Really we're all happy for you two.'' Zayn said with a sweet smile. ''Thank you guys. We couldn't have done it without you.'' Louis responded. 

''Ah Harry, Louis there you are.'' The boys looked over and saw Anne coming over and figured the three of them would want to have a moment alone to chat so Liam and Zayn went to drag Niall, who at this point could barely walk, back to the dance floor. 

She hugged both of the boys and congratulated them at least 5 times before pulling away. ''So how does it feel being married?'' She said with a wide smile. 

''So far so good.'' Louis looked at Harry who was now blushing (Louis loves that he still has that affect on him) and gave him a quick kiss. 

''I'm gonna go get a drink do you guys want?'' Harry said, separating himself from Louis' hold. They both said yes as Harry went to the bar. 

''What are you guys' plans for the honeymoon? Harry said you were keeping it a secret.'' Anne said with a small laugh. ''Yeah I wanted to surprise him. I got us this beautiful hotel in Paris so we're gonna stay there for a week and then I booked us a villa in Rome where we're gonna go for another week.'' Anne's face was in pure shock after hearing that. ''You love spoiling him don't you?'' Now it was Louis' turn to blush as he looked down and chuckled. ''He deserves the best.'' Louis said. 

Anne gave him another hug. ''Thank you for taking care of my boy. But remember what me and Gemma said if you hurt him.'' Louis pulled away and looked at her with wide eyes before laughing and nodding his head. ''Don't worry. That won't happen.'' 

''I'm back!!'' Harry came over holding a tequila soda for himself, a vodka redbull for Louis, and a glass of pinot grigio for his mother. 

''What were you guys talking about?'' Harry said with a small smirk on his face cause he had seen the horrified look on Louis' face as he was walking back. 

''About you.'' Louis said with a smile. Harry blushed and took a sip of his drink. Anne looked between the two of them and saw that they were somehow already back in their little own world already so she excused herself and left the two to themselves. 

''Your mum loves where I'm taking you for our honeymoon.'' Louis said, taking a sip of his drink before wrapping his arms around Harry's waist, Harry's hands instantly going around his neck. ''Louu that's not fair you're telling everyone except your own husband.'' He said with a pout which Louis quickly kissed away. 

''That's the point darling. I want you to be surprised.'' Harry stared at him with puppy dog eyes even though he knew that even that wouldn't get Louis to budge. ''If you won't tell me then you have to dance with me for the rest of the wedding.'' Harry said as his arms tightened around Louis' neck. ''You say that like it's a punishment. Come on.'' Louis pulled Harry by his hands to the dance floor as Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray came on. 

They danced slowly together as all the other couples came to join them. ''We're married, Lou.'' Harry whispered just so Louis could hear, almost as if it was some secret that only the two of them knew. Louis smiled as he saw a dimple pop out of Harry's cheeks, his hand instantly going to trace it. ''It's me and you now forever baby.'' Louis saw tears welling in Harry's eyes and he swears his love for his husband just grew 10 times more. ''You're beautiful even when you cry you know that?'' Louis said, his eyes admiring the beauty of Harry's face that was turning red. ''Shut up.'' Harry mumbled again. He buried his face in Louis' neck and placed a sweet kiss there, never wanting to leave this moment. 

''I love you Lou.'' It came out all mumbled but Louis understood. And he guided Harry's head back so they were face to face again. ''I love you so much more H, forever.'' He leaned forward and captured Harry's lips in his. It was a soft and sweet kiss that just made them both melt into each other. They both tasted like the alcohol they had been sipping on but somehow the kiss was still so sweet. ''When can we go back to the hotel?'' Harry said through kisses. Louis chuckled. ''Can't get enough of me huh?'' Louis said with a smirk. 

Harry glared at him and smacked his shoulder yet again. ''I swear I will divorce you right now.'' Harry said with a small laugh even though he tried to keep a straight face. 

''Well I won't let you. I'll never let you get away baby.'' Louis hands instinctively tightened around his husband's waist, gripping slightly at his sides. 

''Why don't we go now? Party ends in a half hour anyway. We'll say goodbye and go.'' Harry nodded his head and smiled, probably way more excited than he should be. 

They made their way around, thanking everybody for coming and saying their goodbyes. When they got to Niall, Liam, and Zayn they laughed as they saw Niall was basically around passed out. They hugged them all goodbye and left. 

''You don't know the things i want to do to you when we get back to that room.'' Louis said through a sly smirk making Harry freeze before letting out a quiet giggle. ''Been thinking about it all night.'' Harry said shyly. 

''me too darling.'' Louis whispered and kissed his husband passionately.