Missed you

''H, I'm home!!'' Louis shouted as he closed the door to his and Harry's house. 

''In here!'' Louis smiled at hearing his husbands voice and walked towards the kitchen to greet him. As he walked in the kitchen Louis saw Harry stirring something in a pot (probably some healthy soup that Harry would proudly make Louis eat cause he knows Louis would never say no to him).

''Hi, my love.'' Louis said as he walked over to his husband and wrapped his arms around his waist. He nuzzled his face into Harry's neck and began placing soft gentle kisses against his neck and collarbone. Harry immediately leaned into Louis' touch and softly leaned his head back to rest on Louis' shoulder while letting out a content sigh. Louis softly smiled into Harry's neck and started rubbing his hands back and forth on Harry's waist, thankful to the fact that Harry decided to wear low rise jeans that day. 

''Missed you today. I made you some soup for dinner.'' Harry whispered, not wanting to disturb the intimate moment him and his husband were currently sharing. It had been forever since they had gotten to have quiet moments with each other. With Louis' hours at his job being extended cause of all the meetings he had to go too, he barely had any time to spend more than an hour at night with his husband before passing out cause of how tired he was. It had been that way for about a month now and to say they both missed each other would be an understatement. 

Louis sighed quietly and removed his lips from his husbands neck so he could talk, still rubbing gentle circles in his hips. ''Missed you more. I'm sorry love I know I haven't been home that much.'' Harry turned  around in Louis' arms, turning the stove on low in the meantime, and looked into Louis' eyes as he wrapped his arms around Louis' neck. ''Don't be sorry, it's not your fault, I just miss you.'' Harry whispered the last part, not wanting to upset Louis or make him feel bad, but also not wanting to act like Louis never being home wasn't affecting him, affecting the both of them honestly. 

Louis looked at him sadly and pulled him closer by his hips, so both of their chests were pressed against each other. He used his thumb and index finger to tilt Harry's chin up, seeing he was avoiding eye contact with him. ''I'm gonna be home more I promise. I love you.'' He didn't know what else to say in that moment, but reassuring Harry of his love for him was something he would always do. 

Harry smiled and Louis could see a small blush rise on his face, secretly admiring the fact that he can still make his husband blush at the simplest of words even after the 10 years they've been together. ''Love you more.'' Louis shook his head in disagreement, making Harry giggle. Louis forgot how much he missed that sound. 

''I've missed that you know?'' Louis said somehow pulling Harry even closer. ''What?'' Harry answered confused. ''That giggle, your voice, your skin touching mine, I didn't realize how much I've missed all of this until now.'' 

Harry honestly looked like he was about to start crying so Louis decided now would be the best time for him to finally kiss his husband. Keeping his hands on Harry waist, he leaned in and  pressed his lips against Harry's, always so soft and gentle, tasting like strawberry from his chapstick. He didn't think the taste of strawberry would make him want his husband even more but it did, and just like that was he kissing Harry even harder. He licked into Harry's mouth, hearing the tiniest, quietest moan come from the back of Harry's throat when he did.

He still had one of his hands on Harry's waist but the other was now on Harry's bum, groping it gently. 

''Lou.'' Harry whispered, his hands tightening around Louis' neck. His tone was so soft but Louis could feel the desperation behind it, and that only made him feel worse about the late nights he had been working. Him and Harry hadn't had sex in over a month and the thought made Louis feel guilty.