You're beautiful to me

''Morning my love.'' Louis said as he and Harry both stirred awake as the alarm blasted from Louis' phone.

Harry hummed in response and pushed himself further into the pillow. Louis smiled at him and leaned down to give him a kiss, like he did every morning. But before he could, Harry turned and pushed brought the blanket further up to his face almost completely covering it. ''Morning breath.'' Harry mumbled. Louis looked confused and moved closer to where Harry cocooned himself, putting one his arms around him.

''Love we've been together for three years I think we're way past that.'' Louis chuckled and moved to kiss him again. ''Lou I said no just leave me alone.'' Louis fully backed away with a confused expression on his face. ''We have to meet the boys in an hour so you might wanna get up.'' Louis didn't mean to sound angry but he didn't understand what his problem was. Just the night before they had shared multiple kisses before eventually passing out and now it was like Harry didn't want Louis anywhere near him. He made his way into the bathroom and got into the shower. After about 10 minutes he was done and went back into their room to get dressed. He saw Harry still under a pile of pillows and blankets. 

''Harry you have 45 minutes and you still have to shower get up.'' Louis was definitely angry now. He didn't need to hear anything more from management about them being late now. 

Harry let out an annoyed breath and got up before walking past Louis and into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. Louis just sighed and went downstairs to make them some breakfast. 

A half hour later, Harry walked into the kitchen, still ignoring Louis, and grabbed a granola bar and a to-go cup for his coffee. ''I made you toast.'' Louis said, trying to keep himself calm. ''Don't want it. Meet you in the car.'' Louis contemplated calling management to ask if they could have the day off so he could try and talk to Harry but he decided against it. Instead he grabbed the toast for himself that he made for Harry and went to meet him in the car. 

The car ride was silent, neither of them caring to say anything. Harry had his head turned the window so Louis couldn't see his face at all. He tried to think of what could've happened between the time they went to sleep and when they woke up but nothing came to mind. 

He waited another 20 minutes until eventually he was sick of the silence. 

''You're quiet over there, usually you're always talking up a storm.'' Louis decided it was better to keep it casual instead of badgering Harry to tell him what was wrong. 

''Don't feel like talking.'' Harry mumbled, he sounded so sad. 

''H what's wrong? I'm sorry for sounding pissed this morning but I just want to help. Whatever it is you can tell me.'' Louis asked, going to grab Harry's hand which flinched away. ''Nothing. I'm fine. Just tired 's all. '' They both knew Harry was lying but Louis left it alone, for now at least. 

They made their way to the studio and somehow had arrived earlier than the boys so they were alone there. Harry didn't like it cause he knew now Louis would keeping asking him why he was upset. ''Want another coffee? I'll go make some.'' Louis asked. Harry nodded and kept his head down in the chair he was sitting in. ''Before going to the coffee pot, Louis walked over to Harry and rubbed his shoulder, gaining a small smile from Harry. 

''Can I have a kiss now?'' Louis asked, assuming Harry would say yes because it was clear he was no longer mad at him for whatever the reason was. Harry tensed and pushed his head further down. ''I um, I forgot to brush my teeth this morning, it's disgusting.'' Harry said, talking fast so Louis knew he was definitely lying. He didn't yell though. He knew something was upsetting Harry and yelling at the boy would only make him more upset. Instead he crouched down so he was face to face with Harry. ''I'm here H. Whenever you wanna talk about it. I love you.'' Louis said, a hand on Harry's knee rubbing soft circles. ''Love you to.'' Harry quickly squeezed Louis' hand and then retracted it. Louis sighed and then got up to go make their coffee. 

By the time it was done all the boys had arrived so they were all talking about which songs they wanted to get started on recording that day. Not Harry though, Harry stayed silent in the corner only humming and nodding to make sure he looked like he was interested. The boys were all teasing him for being so quiet, cause usually he was the one who wouldn't shut up during these sessions. ''Mate why aren't you talking? This is like your happy place.'' Niall asked teasingly, going over to Harry to give him a teasing pinch on the cheek.'' Harry flinched and looked up for the first time that whole day, the boys noticed he was getting teary eyed which made Harry quickly get up and run to the bathroom, Louis following him right away leaving the 3 boys looking confused. 

''H? Baby open the door come on. It's me. You don't have to talk, I get you're not in the mood today but just let me see you're alright.'' Louis heard Harry sniffle as he got up to open the door which made his heart break. He heard the lock click and opened the door. He saw Harry huddled up in the corner with his face hidden between his knees, crying softly. ''Can I come sit with you?'' Knowing he should ask first because Harry's been sensitive all day. He felt a relief when Harry nodded and scooched over. 

''Look at me H.'' Harry shook his head and pushed his head further between his knees. ''Why not? It's just me, you know I'm always here for you.'' 

''It's gross.'' Harry mumbled through a quiet sob. Louis looked at him shocked, surely he wasn't talking about himself. 

'What? Harry what the hell are you talking about?'' Louis asked, genuine concern in his voice. ''M-my face. I look horrible.'' Harry sobs were picking up now. ''Baby can I hug you?'' As soon as Harry nodded, Louis wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled him to sit between his legs so he was practically on his lap. ''Baby you're so fucking beautiful. Everything about you. Why do you think that about yourself?'' Harry looked up at Louis for the first time that day and Louis saw how broken his boy looked. ''L-look at me Lou. There's pimples all over my face a-and they're so gross and you don't deserve to be someone who looks like this.'' Harry said through a sob, clinging onto Louis like his life depended on it.  Louis put his thumb and pointer finger under Harry's chin to lift his face up, he carded his other hand through Harry's hair to try and calm him down and get his breathing under control. Once he saw Harry was calming down he kissed his curls. He took Harry's face in his hands and placed gentle kisses on each on Harry's pimples, leaving each kiss lingering for a bit. ''You're so beautiful Harry. The most beautiful boy I've ever seen in my life. And nothing is going to change that.'' 

''I love you so much Lou. Thank you.'' Louis cooed at the boy and kissed him on the lips, missing the way it felt. Harry whimpered into the kiss and pulled Louis closer. ''I love you to. Let's go home yeah?'' Louis asked, rubbing up and down the boys back. Harry nodded and smiled shyly. 

Louis just told the boys Harry wasn't feeling well and then led them out to the car, holding Harry's hand the whole way there. They cuddled on the couch for the rest of the day, Louis giving Harry reassuring kisses every few minutes.