Chapter two: Injustice rights

Start from the beginning

• Hit songs

• Hit songs

•Her solo (Sarah Quinn) Sunny's idol!

Sunny's idol!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me, I have never asked for an amount of cash or even a single penny of yours for me to purchase the thing I desire to have!" I was right about that thing. I have never used her money for my necessity. "Mom!"
Of course, she would call mama for her self defence.

Mother came with her sewing tools, with a frustrated look. "Will you please just listen to your sister, at once? Go and do the chores and stop whining." It was not fair that she put every right on Rose although she's wrong. I refused. "mama, she can't possibly just skip her obligation at will. She has to be responsible as well." Mother shook her head with reluctantly. "Sunny, she is different."
I sighed with confusion with my mother's perspective.

What does she mean about "she's different?" All I can see is a spoiled blondie brat that gets what she wanted. "You have to understand that Rose has so many obligation to reach her beautiful career. She needs to focus on her national. We have to support whatever she wants, she needs it."

I couldn't believe that mama would say such things as if I was no use for her. I am her daughter too. "Mama, I have to wait for my makeup package and it says it will be here soon." Mother did not seem to convince with my excuse. She glared at me and said,"go and take out the laundry."

"But mama, with this makeup, I will reach my goals to be the greatest model in this industry. Therefore, I will use up my talents and join the beauty contest and be as great as Rose..." I attempted myself to convince her once again with so much enthusiasm. I want her to believe that I will achieve my dream to become one.

I heard a slight chuckle came out from Rose's mouth. Unfortunately, mother chuckled along with her. What's so funny? I didn't make up jokes. I was confused by the situation. They weren't supposed to laugh over my dream. "Why are you laughing? I didn't make up any jokes.