Chapter two: Injustice rights

Dear diary,

The melancholy voice echoed from the radio I have been listening to. Listening to the sound of the beautiful rhythm, expanded my interest in music. It managed to mitigate my anxiety, soothing my eardrums as if I was living in the fantasy world. Well, I hope I am not alone in doing this kind of thing, because I found this pretty interesting.

It was sunny day like my name. I was waiting for my package to be received. Yes, I did order and purchased a bunch of brand-new makeups called Anna sui.

"Sunny, will you help mama to take out the laundry because I have got so many things to be settled

"Sunny, will you help mama to take out the laundry because I have got so many things to be settled."

I shifted my sight to Rose. "Are you serious? I have done my chores before. Now, it is definitely your turn and not mine." Can you believe her? She loves to demand me with everything that she thinks that a little burden for her. Rose rolled her eyes, manipulated the situation as if I was the one who's to blame here.

"You know me, I have to prepare myself for my next national beauty contest. I have no time for those insignificant chores. I can't keep my hands dirty. Plus, I make money here, not you." I scrunched my nose, gesturing that I am sick of her pathetic excuse.  However, she is right about one thing though. She made money being a model in a beauty contest since she was just a child.

That's why I want to be a model so badly. 'Beauty Contest Queen.' It has always been my dream to join. Thus, my greatest idol is going to be Sarah Quinn! She is so stunning and effortlessly beautiful! Despite the beauty, she has the most wanted brain that everyone loves. Most of the girls want to be like her and I am one of them! Want me to show the picture? Of course I will!

 Most of the girls want to be like her and I am one of them! Want me to show the picture? Of course I will!

**This is Sarah Quinn. She is one of the greatest model queens in the beauty contest. She got a variety of talents to be shown on the media entertainment. One of her greatest talent is singing. Her singing skills are on god level! Everyone seems to be head over heels on her hit songs! Despite the talents, she deserves to be categorised as the beauty with brain. She never ignored her education, and educate people to change their perspective and mindsets to set up our goals and never betrayed your education. 'Educated people are expensive."