Episode 4-C: Plans are Made, Tribal Council. (Image Hilo)

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile in that same hallway, Marcie dusted her hands on her stomach before walking back down the hallway. She heard the chair she had propped up against the door move slightly but that was not important. "I thought you would all be smarter than this," Marcie said as that mask of her seemed to shatter and a brief hint of anger began to spread across her face. The secretly 13 year old girl, began to walk down the stairs. "I didn't want to do this but you have forced my hand. It's a shame big sis Shaquira had to go so soon..." As she reached the second floor, she took a deep breath before forcing fake tears into her eyes and running over to Gabriel who was sitting on the couch.

"What is wrong?" Gabriel questioned as the smallest of his teammates came crashing into his legs crying up a storm.

"I don't want to go yet," Marcie said as she felt her lips curling up slighty as she pressed her face into the boy's legs so he couldn't see it. "Shaquira is gonna try and vote me out tonight."

20 minutes later Gabriel was walking down the beach with Damian by his side. "So it is true," Gabriel asked as he looked at Damian. "Shaquira wants to get rid of Marcie."

Damian nodded his head, "that is what she told me. She is also looking for whoever put a chair in front of the girl's door and locked them inside. However, that is not important, what is the plan."

"Well considering what Marcie told me Shaquira is planning once she is gone, I think we have two plans of actions. Either we get Brandon on board and maybe Logan as well and vote out Shaquira or... we vote out Logan."

Damian looked over at Gabriel in surprise. "Why of all people would we get rid of Logan?"

"Because even if we get rid of Shaquira, the problem becomes whether or not Logan is gonna side with us afterwards. As far as I know he has a close friendship with Kala and Amari, those three staying together might cause problems in the future. Plus if we save Marcie, we can get her to vote however we want her to vote, maybe even have her as a spy for us for the girls."

Damian nodded his head for a moment. "Well I can get Brandon on our side but it is gonna take a lot to convince anyone to vote with us to get out Shaquira or Logan. Did you all find that pass I had sent you to get?"

"As far as I know we did not, there are a few more spots we are gonna try." Gabriel turned to look down at the boy. "However, what was the advantage that you got the other day, cause i know that was not it."

"I can't tell anyone yet," Damian replied. "Part of the advantage was that it does two different things depending on who is with me when I find it. If I find it with anyone other than myself it is gonna do something different. I will tell you once I know what it does."

Gabriel gave a slow nod before asking. "Do you have the immunity pass?"

Damian shook his head. "I don't have it," he lied. "If I had found it I wouldn't have stayed in that stupid paddling challenge as long as I did."

"Fair enough," said Gabriel. "We are allies right?"

"Yes we are," Damian remarked. Though deep down, Gabriel was not on the same level as his true partner in crime.

The camera panned over to Logan who was sitting on the beach with Piper. "Who are you gonna vote for?"

"Well Shaquira made a good suggestion that maybe it is time to send Marcie home. I know she doesn't want to go home yet but maybe it would be best to do so." said Piper.

"Would you be willing to go a different way?" Logan asked.

"What way is that?"

"Just asking," he was a bit hesitant in telling the girl to vote for Shaquira instead. After all if what Brandon had told him was true, that girl might be planning some kind of girl's only final five.