Number 3

Hey there, I just wanted to share this absolutely epic moment that I had while watching My Hero Academia. So, I'm sitting watching this show with my grandpa, and suddenly, my grandpa was like, "Hey, remember the Harry Potter one where they go to England and meet up with the characters?" And then, he was like, "Oh, you're talking about the OVA, right?"

And then, he just freak out and started screaming, "Are you talking about the One Piece OVA?" And I was like, "Oh my gosh, are you still watching that show?"
He continued to scream, "That show is so bad! It has no plot, it's just action and nonsense! It's like My Hero Academia, but without the good stuff!"

And then, he just starts screaming at me, saying, "You're obsessed with that show!" And I was like, "No, Grandpa, I'm not, I actually really like it!"
And then, he was like, "Yeah, yeah, you do, you're that kid from the My Hero Academia show!" And I was like, "No, you're mistaken, I'm not that kid!"

And then, he just starts laughing, saying, "Well, I guess you've come to Oshino Hakkai now, the school for the strongest heroes!" And I was like, "Oh, you're kidding, right?"
And then, he just continued to laugh, saying, "Well, if you really are that kid, then maybe you'll be able to help save the world!" And I was like, "Oh, thank you, Grandpa, I'm really happy you like it!"

So, that was just the cutest moment ever, and I'm so glad I finally found this video to share with you all!