Number 1

When my hero Academia was transported into the Harry Potter universe, the first person to notice it was Izuku Midoriya. He was so surprised that he nearly jumped out of his skin. Next to him was Katsuki Bakugo, both of whom could barely contain their excitement.

Shoto Todoroki was also looking around in awe, seeing familiar faces from the Harry Potter series.

Once they had found their way to the castle, they met up with deku, who shook their hand with a warm welcome. deku is a hero from the Harry Potter series who was best friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. He is a founding member of the U.A High Hero Course and a close friend of Izuku. Together with his friends, he works to protect Hogwarts from evildoers like Grindelwald.

Katsuki, Shoto, and Izuku also took deku to meet the other heroes and villains of My Hero Academia. Among them were the villainous Dr. Omniscient, who had a mysterious past with deku, as well as All Might himself. While deku was overjoyed to meet his old friend, All Might seemed a little... different. Everyone wondered if he had been exposed to something while he was away in Japan.

Finally, All Might explained that he had been exposed to a certain substance that could affect his emotions. Despite the fact that he still retained all of his powers, he felt much more vulnerable than ever before.

Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto listened carefully to All Might's concerns, and decided to set up a secret meeting with the other heroes to discuss the future of the heroes in the My Hero Academia world.