Number 2

In a world beyond our understanding, a strange portal suddenly opened. Through it, I found myself, Harry Potter, transported from the magical world of Harry Potter to the vibrant world of My Hero Academia.

As I found my way through the bustling streets of U.A. High School, I soon spotted my heroes: Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Todoroki. Together with them, I encountered the villainous group, Dark Natsu and his mutant bees. They were on a mission to hunt down and capture the remaining heroes of Class 1-A.

Despite being from different worlds, our heroes quickly banded together, harnessing their unique powers to foil Natsu's evil plans. Suddenly, a familiar face appeared: it was none other than the World Hero, All Might. With the help of his allies, All Might managed to break free from Natsu's grasp and defeat the bees.

Exhausted but triumphant, our heroes returned to their respective worlds. Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto continued their adventures in My Hero Academia, while Harry and I continued our journey in the magical world of Harry Potter.

We may be from different worlds, but our bonds of friendship and heroism will never be broken. Together, we can overcome any challenge that comes our way.