beginning?

Ah, the first day of school! It's a mix of emotions, isn't it?

Evelyn steps through the school gates and suddenly, the air is buzzing with excitement. The hallways are filled with the chatter of students, the sound of lockers slamming shut, and the occasional nervous laughter.

The scent of new books and freshly sharpened pencils fills the air, bringing a sense of anticipation.

As she make her way to her first class, she can't help but feel a little jittery. The unfamiliar faces and the maze of hallways makes her feel like a small fish in a big pond. But deep down, there's a spark of excitement, knowing that this is the start of a new chapter, a chance to make new friends, learn new things, and create memories that will last a lifetime.

Evelyn takes her necessities from the locker and gets ready for her first class.
History

Evelyn's pov

As i entered the room which was supposedly my class. I saw a beautiful aesthetic classroom just like in those kdramas lmaoo.

My previous school was old fashioned and nothing compared to this.

(something like this ig idk?)

I looked over trying to find a place to seat when i see the last bench near the window, perfect.

I went over and sat there looking out of the window slowly zoning off.

Suddenly, a group of guys barged in the classroom laughing among themselves.

I moved my gaze from the window to the boys

damn they were all handsome af- ok nvm OK NO I DO MIND.

The group of guys then sit at the middle benches at the last row far away from my seat [:-( ]

The teacher then enters and the class goes silent

Everyone stands up and bows

(it's a Korean American school ig idk )

Good morning everyone... Myself Miss Tessa,your homeroom teacher. I will be teaching you History and Economics as well.
said the teacher

She then continues

I see alot of new faces over here.Lets have a quick introduction before we start with the lesson
Please come one by one each telling your name and a hobby or something of yourself.

My introvert ass was ready to jump of the cliff.

Hii everyone, I'm Yuna,Park Yuna. I hope we get along well.

a blond headed beautiful girl says

Hello ..I'm Kim taehyung

said a guy from the group of noisy handsome guys that had just entered.